❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Update!

I invited her for beer(s) with me and my friends on Monday, since I'm paying as it's my birthday on Tuesday. And she knows them anyway.

Anyway, she couldn't make it as she has 2 classes more than I do that evening (and then if we waited for her, one of the two friends wouldn't make it), so she suggested I reschedule for Wednesday... which I did.

Here's a real doozie folks...

I am a closeted bisexual guy and I've somehow become absolutely infatuated with my (straight-male) best friend. But i became friends with him because we are similar and have a good laugh, not any other reasons, and I'd like to think this is still the case.

What the heck to do.
I feel like honesty may be the best policy here. You could run the risk of losing a piece of your friendship, but getting this off your chest would likely be better for you as a human being. Unless you're fine with things being as they are right now, in which case you could simply put aside the thoughts you have, but that may be rather difficult. Do whichever makes you feel... better, I guess.

I feel like honesty may be the best policy here. You could run the risk of losing a piece of your friendship, but getting this off your chest would likely be better for you as a human being. Unless you're fine with things being as they are right now, in which case you could simply put aside the thoughts you have, but that may be rather difficult. Do whichever makes you feel... better, I guess.
Yikes. I deleted that but now it's here I'm not so fussed as it turns out, so I'll tackle the issue.

Yeah I've been very... lazy i guess on the whole issue. Finally starting to see that i should deal with it eventually. On Christmas eve of all time.

Nothing needs to change at this interval but I'm becoming more at home with the idea of it doing so eventually, when doing so could open doors to me etc.

Back