❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

When one MaidenFan likes another MaidenFan do MaidenFan babies get made?

Dating advice - So You Are Dating a MaidenFan, Huh?

Perun: Don't make fun of the Silbo Gomero language. Also, don't ask what the leather coat and the cap with the eagle is for.
Mosh: Praise Ghost and ignore the fact he compares them with fuckin Alice Cooper.
The Flash: Don't call him an Arab. Also, if he asks for a fez before the coitus, clarify whether he means the headgear or the contraceptive.
Foro: Don't mention Israel. Or Jews. Or pretty much anything, really.
SMX: Don't be an idiot.
Night Prowler: Don't confuse the former Yugoslavia countries. Also, try to learn to like Iced Earth. And Barlow.
Ariana: Don't slip off handcuffs along with the skin and don't molest your seven year old niece. Pretend you know King and Alter Bridge.
Detective Beauregard: Don't confuse him with Mr Knickerbocker
Mr Knickerbocker:
Don't confuse him with Detective Beauregard
Cried:
Bring him haggis.
Black Wizard
: Bring him haggis.
Niall: Bring him whiskey.
Brigs: Buy her a pony.
No 5: Leave your knickers somewhere in the open.
Saap: Have boyfriend on your own and tolerate his quiet stalking.
Diesel: Get him Ritalin and yourself Valium. Don't confuse the two.
Magnus: Don't make fun of buggery. 'Sno laughin' matter.
Judas: ...nah, don't date him. Don't you see he's a dick?

Last edited:
SMX: Don't be an idiottwit.
FTFY

I do, I just never know what to say the girls after matching

I did manage to take one girl on a date to Spoons once but I had a few pints on an empty stomach and nearly fell down the stairs
Moving the discussion to this thread:

I didn't know what to say either at first and currently I'm just saying "Sup" every time. Works mostly. Later I just ask normal stuff and then go from there.

Dating advice - So You Are Dating a MaidenFan, Huh?

Perun: Don't make fun of the Silbo Gomero language. Also, don't ask what the leather coat and the cap with the eagle is for.
Mosh: Praise Ghost and ignore the fact he compares them with fuckin Alice Cooper.
The Flash: Don't call him an Arab. Also, if he asks for a fez before the coitus, clarify whether he means the headgear or the contraceptive.
Foro: Don't mention Israel. Or Jews. Or pretty much anything, really.
SMX: Don't be an idiot.
Night Prowler: Don't confuse the former Yugoslavia countries. Also, try to learn to like Iced Earth. And Barlow.
Ariana: Don't slip off handcuffs along with the skin and don't molest your seven year old niece. Pretend you know King and Alter Bridge.
Detective Beauregard: Don't confuse him with Mr Knickerbocker
Mr Knickerbocker:
Don't confuse him with Detective Beauregard
Cried:
Bring him haggis.
Black Wizard
: Bring him haggis.
Niall: Bring him whiskey.
Brigs: Buy her a pony.
No 5: Leave your knickers somewhere in the open.
Saap: Have boyfriend on your own and tolerate his quiet stalking.
Diesel: Get him Ritalin and yourself Valium. Don't confuse the two.
Magnus: Don't make fun of buggery. 'Sno laughin' matter.
Judas: ...nah, don't date him. Don't you see he's a dick?
:applause:

Operations666: Don't mention Satan, Baphomet or anything related to the devil in any way.
Black Wizard: Be a Dutch female and sing metal.
CriedWhenBrucieLeft: Be Buckethead.

FTFY

Moving the discussion to this thread:

I didn't know what to say either at first and currently I'm just saying "Sup" every time. Works mostly. Later I just ask normal stuff and then go from there.
That never works for me. I feel like if I want a response I have to say something clever or comment on something in their profile.

Back