❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

Take the fucking bull by the horns. Walk up to her and say, "Hey, wanna hang out and chat for awhile?"
She is always with her friend(s), though. It doesn't matter for casual chatting but makes things harder, for sure.

Seriously, if you, no, when you start a serious relationship, how do you intend to keep this secret?
It doesn't have to be a secret. I just don't want people googling my username and finding regrettable stuff I've posted here. It has happened once years ago.

She is always with her friend(s), though. It doesn't matter for casual chatting but makes things harder, for sure.
Get a wingman. Or just cut through the crowd with presence.

It doesn't have to be a secret. I just don't want people googling my username and finding regrettable stuff I've posted here. It has happened once years ago.
Don't post regrettable things :p

On the one hand, I’m certain she has gone to at least one event with the knowledge that I’ll be there. On the other hand, she never makes an effort to talk to me.

So maybe she wants you to make that effort?

Anyway, even if she is into you now but isn't showing it clearly: if she doesn't at some point realize you're into her, she will move on. So take some initiative, or be prepared to be mad at yourself for a while.

Take these words from a man who has done exactly that mistake more than once.

Fuck, I never know what to do in these situations. I see her once a month and even then it's iffy. I just did some stalking and even though she seemed to have a boyfriend recently, she seems to be single now. Just collected it from different bits and pieces, captures on pictures etc. So I've got to do something for real. I know I'm supposed to take the initiative but I wish she gave me at least something to work with. Of course I could write her on Messenger and ask her to do something but the online thing feels weird to me.

I've had a couple relationships where I told them about the forum. I figured it was fair to let them know about my Maiden/Survivor/Lists obsession early. The thing is, nobody has cared enough to spend much time looking at it. Last I checked I had over 10,000 posts here and our search function isn't great. Good luck finding anything juicy.

I think I'm mainly frustrated because of how it looks. After the event, I went to tell a guy who had sang and played guitar really well that he had played really f'in well. And after that I started to pack away the damn gear, and I knew she had waited for at least a couple of minutes because I saw her leave as I ended talking to the guitar guy. At least her sister is part of the organizing crew so she might put in a good word about Saap's nice manners :innocent:. Okay, I've got it out of my system for real now.

Talk to the sister. Let her subtly know you are interested in your girl. She might tell you if your crush is looking for something. Five seconds later your crush will hear about it too, but that's what you want too, in the end.

I've had a couple relationships where I told them about the forum. I figured it was fair to let them know about my Maiden/Survivor/Lists obsession early. The thing is, nobody has cared enough to spend much time looking at it. Last I checked I had over 10,000 posts here and our search function isn't great. Good luck finding anything juicy.

My wife has checked this forum as she notices me perusing it often on my phone. She looked at it briefly and said "a bunch of Brits caterwauling in front of inflatable zombies generates this much discussion among people all over the world? Hey, whatever makes you happy, Babe". <_<

I think most of the ones in this section of the forum are no longer primarily discussing the band!

Met a girl in town today, pretty good looking and we had a good laugh together, thinking that I wanna get with her. Easy part done:D now to figure out how to actually talk to her and get close

You had a good laugh together, where's the problem?

Last night’s party was horrible in terms of hitting on girls. I barely knew anyone there so I kept my eyes open for girls who seemed interested (eye contact, playing with their hair etc.) but the few attempts that I made at talking to them were boring and one-sided. Let it be a lesson for the future then.

Maybe stop worrying about intimate relationships altogether? I get that it seems difficult but if you try to build friendships instead of trying to “get a girl” then maybe you’ll end up with one in the end. If nothing’s working right now you could always give this a try. Worked for me.

Back