❤ Dating Advice For MaidenFans Thread ❤

I prefer to use different chat video for talking with different people online especially with girls. Online dating is funny and interesting way to meet new girls online and start the comminication with them.

Last edited:
dolrvmy8lv171.png

Me thinks Amber wouldn't mind a historically accurate scenario where Justin gets killed or taken into captivity about 1,000 miles east of her present whereabouts

Dating can be fun and memorable. Just don't stress out and feel yourself! Do not try to be someone else because the person next to you will uncover you at a glance. So be positively minded that you will meet a good person when you go dating and of course be a gentleman or a woman with manners. Humor is essential btw because you should make the person next to you feel at ease. It refers primarily to men. I'm talking from my experience, as I met a lot of girls from dating sites. Thank God that I have found nice girls, even though my friends had such bad experiences from some dating sites. That's why choosing a trustworthy dating site is vital, to not put you in danger. My community, that's why I highly recommend for single ones this one https://asianfriendly.com/blog/ My future wife and I are recommending it! So happy that I met her when I had needed her so badly.

Last edited:
Don’t you know? Two hearts are better than one!
That may be. But don't forget the already forgotten prophecy that says, "When the 3rd heart appears above on the search bar, the 8th son's 4th cousin has his 2nd neice, the church with no bells will toll twice ushering the age of SKA!"

Would you guys count "you should give me a proper massage next time I come over" as a sign of interest from a girl? Asking for a friend.
It depends if she meant proper or "proper".
The first one means that you reached the pinacle of the friendzone, the second one means that she's interested in you.

Back