Custom T-Shirts for sale

Get you own "rock icon" style t-shirt with Iron Maiden members on it. Currently I can supply Adrian Smith, Steve Harris, Dave Murray and Bruce Dickinson. The t-shirts are £12.50 each and price includes delivery to UK address only. If you want it sent elsewhere in the world please contact me and I will get a price to your destination.

Applied using professionally cut heat press vinyl on to a Gildan Ultra Cotton t-shirt. These t-shirts are made to order and are not mass made so you will be one of a few who own this style. The design size is approx 320 x 320mm. The design is applied to the front and a smaller signature is applied just under the collar on the back of the neck.

This design is available in black t-shirts only. Sizes - S - 34/36", M - 38/40", L - 42/44", XL - 46/48", 2XL - 50/52", 3XL - 54/56", 4XL - 58/60", 5XL - 62/64"

Please indicate sizes and email address when ordering. A PAYPAL invoice will be sent for payment. Once payment has been received your t-shirt will be made and sent to the PAYPAL address only.
These will be despatched within 2 days of payment.
Price includes delivery to any UK address using Royal Mail.

This design has been adapted by myself and is not authorised by Iron Maiden.

Bruce-Dickinson.jpg Adrian-Smith.jpg Dave-Murray.jpg Untitled-6.jpg

Back