concert dvd for Maiden England 2012 ??

rocket_man

mess with me and i'll pull out my rocket on you
What are the possibilities that the "boys" will release a DVD from the North American tour?? If so does anyone know what their timeline for that stuff is? I figure they are filming most of the shows and archiving it, so it shouldnt be that big a deal and the tour is over after August...........was just wondering....would really love to have something like that!!

I highly doubt they are filming every show. I don't think they'll film anything from the NA leg. If we get a DVD from this tour then it'll probably be from the 2013 leg(s).

Time for a filmed-in-Europe concert DVD, because it's "already" been 6 years since we had one. ;-)

My dream release is a DVD/Blu Ray release of the 1988 Maiden England concert, with a compilation of shows from the 2012/13 tour as a bonus 2nd disc (like the Flight 666 concert footage).

I am hoping they eventually release a concert DVD of this tour. With how awesome the set list is, and the stage design, it sure would be one of the greatest Iron Maiden concerts to see in beautiful DVD/Bluray quality. I'm sure if we do get one of this tour, it would be of the 2013 leg, and most likely it would be filmed somewhere in South America.

I think it would be an awesome two-disc collection if they put the concert from this tour on disc 1, with Maiden England 1988 on disc 2. That would be my all-time favorite Iron Maiden disc set, I believe.

Makes sense indeed. Maybe that's even why they might not have used a European gig for the last couple of DVDs. A question of planning by Mr. Smallwood & co. :)

If they do record a show for a DVD release, I hope it has the same set list. I have to admit, it looked pretty good on paper, but worked even better live.

I was in Seattle and they recorded there, the sound was perfect and the crowd was amazing. We left during
running free [\spoiler] and they were playin the concert on a tv in a bar and it sounded great! Equal to death on the road. I hope they maybe release it on DVD.

i think for next year they will put out some kind of flight 666ish movie for this tour. and on these tours they always have or end with a north american show, i would realy love to see them do a show in moncton megnetic hill

Back