Compatibility with Firefox

Hi everyone:

I use firefox to browse the internet and when I enter maidenfans I get all kinds of errors, I can't enter the forum and can't read any articles.

Please do something.

Thanks!

I've been using Firefox for a long time, and this site has never caused any errors for me.

You may be experiencing problems recently because we've had issues with our host. Those problems are not related to Firefox.

Same here. I've used various browsers to view the boards and the forum was always fine... when the server was up and running, of course!  :D

I'm using the latest versio of FireFox, and all problems seem to be down to the bugs in the forum coding itself, not the browser.  I still can't post in the 100,000 replies thread, and am having to go through BD as an intermediatry  :D (by the lack of replies, it appears that perhaps BD is the only active member who can post in it!)

Silky said:
(by the lack of replies, it appears that perhaps BD is the only active member who can post in it!)
That is not for want of trying.

On topic, I have Firefox (which I am fairly new to using) and encounter no more problems as I would using IE or our "in-house" written browser at work.

I just posted in the 100,000 replies thread using Firefox 1.5.0.3.

Please stop blaming the browser or the forum code. Everything is working correctly (when the server is up).

Back