Chrous Pedal Question...

Harmlock

Prowler
Hey all,

So I just bought a chorus pedal yesterday, plugged it all in, started it up and it sounded GREAT. Especially on the clean channel. I was really happy with it.
A few hours later I turned everything back on... and, to my surprise, hardly any sound was coming out from my amp when the pedal was on.

I thought: "Oh shit, I broke my amp  :(" - But when I turned off the pedal, everything worked great. So the signal from my guitar was able to pass through the pedal and go to the amp and everything was okay.
When I turned the pedal back on, though, I wouldn't get the chorus effect at all (it sounded so nice, too), and I could barely hear my guitar coming from the amp at all, even if I cranked the volume up to the max.

Also, I started hearing the radio coming from my amp. I was wondering if that radio signal is screwing with the chorus pedal and making it so it doesn't work. I'm going to try again after work today to see if I can get it working.

I'm pretty new to guitar...only been playing for about a year now very casually. This is my first pedal so I'm even newer to that.

So, am I boned? I bought the pedal yesterday, so I could probably return it, but I really liked it in the short time it was working. Just looking for some opinions on this as I have no idea what's wrong with the thing.

Back