Christmas Card

national acrobat

Ancient Mariner
Got this year's IM Xmas card this morning, and what can I say? It's pretty rubbish, to say very little.

IMG_04732-1.jpg

Sorry for the bad image, my scanner's not working (but credit where credit's due, the biggest acknowledgement for the bad quality of the picture can be given to the artist ;)).

Thanks for posting the pic. I think it's pretty good. Maiden seem to shy away from the more serious artwork for their Xmas cards.

This would have been better though!

7.jpg

Where is Tap? He's usually the dude to post the cards and other art work... He taking a break?

Welsh Phantom said:
Thanks for posting the pic. I think it's pretty good. Maiden seem to shy away from the more serious artwork for their Xmas cards.

7.jpg

very nice this one! and scary in a psychotic way

I can only assume that they don't want to acknowledge fans who "may" be professional artists in a competition like this. Still you'd think theyd offer them a chance to do single artwork, t-shirt artwork or something?

How do we know they aren't? I mean seriously, does anybody know who designed the last Tour/Event shirts (remember, there were lots of designs on the last couple of tours)?

Perun said:
How do we know they aren't? I mean seriously, does anybody know who designed the last Tour/Event shirts (remember, there were lots of designs on the last couple of tours)?

It wouldn't surprise me if the Twickenham one was done for a bet.... 

Welsh Phantom said:

7.jpg
:yey:

I really like the colour spectrum of the Christmas card!

Want to meet more maiden fans. May e mail me at rock-steady@live.com.au

Prance

Look at what they turned down this year:

stefanlindahl.jpg

Unbelievable. Who makes the decisions???

gor said:
Look at what they turned down this year:

stefanlindahl.jpg

Unbelievable. Who makes the decisions???

I like it a lot! the concept is very original, plus the image is both dark and sarcastic, and of course very Xmas!
what else someone could have to win ??
anyway, what makes this card special is its intelligent concept -and the possible reason why it finally made it

Welsh Phantom said:

I just read this thread ... dunno why I never bothered before...

Anyway... for those of you saying "where's Tap Legion?" ... especially those of you who asked that and liked the above picture ... THAT IS TAP! Tommy Pons is Tap's real name.

Back