Choose your metal quarantine house!

Choose

• Total voters
Jonh Petrucci :confused:

I'm gonna go with house 3. Brent would be cool to hang with. I'm from the same city as Myles Kennedy, plus I could form a side project band with Mike Portnoy.

This is tough. With a lot of these houses I can see there being a lot of bickering over whose turn it is to do the various chores and such. Plus having 5-6 men to one woman is bound to lead to some drama and jealousy after a little time. Which is why I have to go with House 2; it's the only one with 2 women, which means my odds would be double compared to all the other houses. ;)

EDIT - Plus, in terms of music, an epic song written by Harris & Petrucci could be pretty fucking amazing.

Last edited:
I thought it was about music at first, and would’ve done House 5, but if it’s living arrangements then House 1 sounds like it’d be the best. Lots of people who seem fun to hang with.

Wow, this is super tough to choose. 3 and 4 are probably the worst ones for me. Ultimately it's a battle between houses 5 and 6. I'll go with house 6 because White-Gluz is a vegan and we probably wouldn't get along lol.

House 5 would be a glorious mess. Sign me up.

I was thinking about this, until Mustaine's name came up. He'd probably go out and catch the virus deliberately so that the New World Order wouldn't impinge on his liberty.

Steve and Lars would have some tales to tell, not really interested musically in the rest of that group (I don't even know some of them) bar Tate.

Damn, there's not a single house without at least one insufferable douche (some with two or three).

I think House 1 is the only viable choice:
  • Tuomas would claim the attic and we'd only see him every third day at 3am while he talks to stars from the backyard.
  • Floor could give me vocal lessons.
  • Joakim, Dave, and Devin and I could probably get along for decent hangs, with Floor showing up every so often for a drink or two.
  • Abbath would just get drunk in the basement and we could lock him down there.

Back