Cat vs Dog

Setsukograb

Prowler
DOOOOOOOGS! I mean, I love both cats and dogs, but if I were to choose between them I'd go for a dog. I honestly don't understand how people cannot love dogs. They are intelligent and loyal and pretty and joyful. So I got a Labrador, and oh my God, I love him so much. I usually spend half of my wage on his vitamins and water additives ( and they are pretty expensive, tbh. https://thepetsmaster.com/best-water-additive-for-dogs-teeth/). But it's OK because I want him to be healthy and happy. Is there anyone who agrees with me?

Last edited:

SixesAlltheway

Ancient Mariner
204520458_774954389856445_5968124255441107848_n.jpg

Jer

Love in anger
I like the idea of cats, but they make me sneeze. And some of them are complete assholes.

Some dogs are too pathetic and obedient, and some are also complete assholes, but there is a sweet spot in the middle where one can be a good doggie while still having a mind of its own.

Screw big dogs, they eat and shit too much and don’t live long enough. Lapdogs are where it’s at, maximum value for the investment. Lapdogs are like cats without all the bullshit.

Perhaps this should have gone in DRUNK POSTING instead. Watching circular economy training for work and my only choices were hitting the keg or slitting my wrists in response. Mmm, beer.

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
I like the idea of cats, but they make me sneeze. And some of them are complete assholes.

Some dogs are too pathetic and obedient, and some are also complete assholes, but there is a sweet spot in the middle where one can be a good doggie while still having a mind of its own.

Screw big dogs, they eat and shit too much and don’t live long enough. Lapdogs are where it’s at, maximum value for the investment. Lapdogs are like cats without all the bullshit.

Perhaps this should have gone in DRUNK POSTING instead. Watching circular economy training for work and my only choices were hitting the keg or slitting my wrists in response. Mmm, beer.
Oddly enough, that time I got really drunk and talked lots about kittens, I failed to post in either this thread or the drunk posting one.

• Sad
Reactions: Jer

The_7th_one

Ancient Mariner
The little cat has been meowing all the night and I have not been able to sleep at all. He's still too scared. He meows even while he's sleeping. He wakes up suddenly meowing. He must have a lot of nightmares.

Last edited:

Brigantium

General of the Dark Army
Staff member
He might be too young to be away from his mother. Do you have any other pets (dog, cat?) or failing that a warm hot water bottle wrapped in a towel, and a box for him to hide out in?