Bruce Undergoes Cancer Treatment (ALL CLEAR AS OF 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We couldn't have wished for anything better! Let's hope for the best. It however makes me think that we would still have to wait a bit for the album

Rod said "weeks" not "months" for album work. Which means a few months, as opposed to a lot of months.

Place your bets now! I predict US album release on August 18.

August 7. The predominant colour of the artwork will be red. There will also be an Eddie on it.

:ninja:

Great news!!

I wonder if the title of the album will now reflect the recent events in Bruce's (and Maidens) lives?

With the title not yet being announced I would say it is still open for change if so desired ;)

Great news. I was hoping a tour this year, though, even in the US, because a US tour next year probably means that we, in Europe, won't see them until 2017 :eek:.

Rod said "weeks" not "months" for album work. Which means a few months, as opposed to a lot of months.

Place your bets now! I predict US album release on August 18.[/Zzz

Well,completing and releasing the album are two seperate things.If the won't play this year.....I don't see how the album is not due for a late 2015 release.

Fantastic news about Bruce, brought a huge grin to my face when I read the press release.

The album being confirmed for this year is just the icing on the cake!

I don't post here much but this is worthy of a reply.... I feel so much happier now. I lost my dad to cancer 3 years ago so anything cancer orientated makes me feel sick. Here is hoping that all clear means all clear for the future.
A day at a time to build up strength and get back to full fitness. Brilliant news.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back