Vote for your LEAST favorite songs!

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Eliminated after Round F2:
Cyclops - 8 votes
Sacred Cowboys - 8 votes
The Breeding House - 8 votes
Broken - 8 votes
The competition is brutal, but these 3 BTP songs are great and unique in their own way. I like them a lot. Cyclops is long and slow but underrated with its parts and vibe, Cowboys (minus the verses) is classic Maiden/Bruce, while I thought Breeding House was one of his most popular bonus songs. Certainly one of his best. Broken is great too. Very anthemic, heavy, melodic and underrated it seems. Only a proper solo is missing. Album-worthy song. IMO.

Votes:

• Strange Death In Paradise
  • Chemical Wedding
  • Jerusalem
  • Innerspace
  • The Alchemist

I only changed Alchemist from last round because I go back and forth with it and some other songs with similar vibes.

Well, piss, I never got the notification for this round before the voting closed…

Well, piss, I never got the notification for this round before the voting closed…
Given how few responses I got here I'll reopen it until tomorrow. Being out of town kept me from updating anyway.

• Love
Reactions: Jer
If Bruce was giving a short secret gig and this was the setlist I´d buy a ticket for sure.
Little details or some (small) preferences come into play. All songs are great, but some songs do compensate with some parts for me. For example, from the new album. It's tough to vote for TCW songs because the material is so good. But his material is also quite varied, so that's why it is tough and interesting.

For me it was easy to vote for the Mandrake songs. They´re not on the same high level as the rest of the remaining Bruce songs. Eternity Has Failed is a masterpiece though.

Back