Bruce Dickinson, flight 666 and other stories in Oslo

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Norway
Oslo Konserthus Saturday November 2nd, 19:00.
AN EVENING WITH BRUCE DICKINSON – FLIGHT 666 AND OTHER STORIES

Bruce Dickinson, the lead singer of Iron Maiden will recount the story of the ground breaking Iron Maiden world tour Flight 666 where he was pilot flying the band around the world on “Ed Force One”, a name given to the plane by the fans. He will take you on a journey of life behind the scenes of the legendary flight, the trials and tribulations, successes and failures, and recounting the many amusing anecdotes from behind the scenes, as we as other tales from being the singer of the world’s biggest metal band.

bruce-evening-oslo.jpg

bruce-evening-oslo-2.jpg

Sounds interesting for any of you out there nearby - there's further information available in Norwegian at the Oslo Konserthus website.

I know I'm a little late on this, but thanks for the info Jon!

Here our wonderful owner of this entire site takes time out of his very busy schedule to let us know about this and not one, single member takes time to thank him? That is quite upsetting to me and I wouldn't be surprised if Jon is offended by it as well.

Don't worry so much, I posted the information as it was sent to me by e-mail and might be of interest to any Norwegian fans out there who don't come across it by other means. No need for a thanks ;)

Cheers,
Jon

Back