UK Politics

I just hope he stops being Prime Minister very quickly so the length of his tenure is even shorter than Theresa May’s, making his humiliating resignation even more enjoyable. :D

I went to Houghton Kepier and Northumbria. Next question?

Coeducational schools are not for leaders, just for followers! Anything out of Oxbridge is rubbish!!!

Joking aside, I am also a child of coeducational state schools, a comprehensive in my case, and proud of it. Happy to say my daughter is attending a state non-faith school too. :)

Shame the great British public was not reading things like these back in 2019...

FDVzlhNXIAUUfvE

Apparently Ben Wallace (defence secretary) is favourite to take over at the moment.

He has ruled himself out. He has probably realised that the people who will be having the final say (i.e., the Conservative party members) are a bunch of loonies and he did not stand a chance.

He has ruled himself out. He has probably realised that the people who will be having the final say (i.e., the Conservative party members) are a bunch of loonies and he did not stand a chance.

We’re going to see some real oddball candidates in the next few days. I reckon a lot of it is so they can withdraw and put their ‘support’ behind someone else and then jockey for a cabinet position.

We’re going to see some real oddball candidates in the next few days. I reckon a lot of it is so they can withdraw and put their ‘support’ behind someone else and then jockey for a cabinet position.

So true. I think some of the candidates are either banking on that or they do not seem to be aware of who would be making the final decision: old white people living in the South of Englang who see the past through rose-tinted glasses and have a dislike of foreigners.

Back