Bootleg which isnt on the commentary

PHLEG

Trooper
Ok, so I have no idea if this is posted, but I have a bootleg which isnt on the commentary, and I just wanted to know who I have to send the info to.
It is "Dance of Death" World Tour 2004 Live in Chile.

Um, I was under the impression that Mav wasn't adding any more, because obviously there are absolutely loads of bootlegs out there, and the commentary is not specific enough to cover all of them, plus the fact Mav works on it on his own, in his free time, and wouldn't appreciate the extra workload.

Christ, that was a long sentence... [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If you look carefully, you will see that no bootlegs from after the BNW tour are posted.

i have one of the crappiest boots on the planet, its from the dod tour in madrid, and it is filmed by a guy with his video camera and buce cant be heard on that peice of crap

I have actually 34 bootlegs from the DOD tour alone. [span style=\'color:red\']Let's say 35 with "Death on the road"[/span] [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] . I can provide circa 50% of the artworks in gif format.
You can have a look [a href=\'http://membres.lycos.fr/yetteh/\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a]. Larger pictures are available and we can imagine that the bootleg section of the commentary be extended. It's up to Maverick! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Cheers

I essentially concentrated on older bootlegs, as every single concert's been bootlegged since the 1999 Reunion Tour. It's a lot of work and I'd rather not overload myself, as the main reason for my site to exist is to comment the songs, and not compile every single Maiden-related item.

And don't f'kin' ask me about the Trooper single or the Death On The Road album! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Sep 6 2005, 12:32 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Sep 6 2005, 12:32 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]And don't f'kin' ask me about the Trooper single or the Death On The Road album!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[/quote]
I bought these absolutely dispensable items. Bootlegs are more funny however!

Back