Book of Skulls: Slayers of Eragoth (Board Game)

runsilentrundeep

Educated Fool
Hi

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or not so apologies if this is in the wrong place or not appropriate.

I have been a member of this forum since 2017 but probably a viewer since I got into Maiden back in the 2000s so I am not here to start spamming :)

I wanted to share a board game project that I have been working on for the past 3 years which will finally go to Kickstarter next month in case there might be some board game fans here on the forum who might be interested.

It is a co-op game in the fantasy genre created under the inspiration of metal music. Metal music was a huge influence in the creation to the point that the game also has an original full metal soundtrack which I am also recording.

Maiden were a big influence throughout this project, whether it being the music, world building or the artwork (which was inspired to an extent by Powerslave). To be honest I would have probably called the game series Book of Souls (as it is one of my favourite albums), however, that name was trademarked for a different game!!

If you are interested I have included a couple of links below to the site, IG and first track from the soundtrack.

Book of Skulls: Slayers of Eragoth Website
Instagram
Soundtrack

Thanks!

That’s great thank you :)

I will make sure I post back on this thread when it goes live. I also have a email list on my site if you would like to be alerted directly :)

Looks like a wild game and I think my partner would love to play it (being a DND nerd). I’m gonna come back to this once I’ve gotten a couple expenses out of the way and throw in my support!

Looks like a wild game and I think my partner would love to play it (being a DND nerd). I’m gonna come back to this once I’ve gotten a couple expenses out of the way and throw in my support!
Awesome thank you! I’ll bump the post at the end of the campaign

Back