BLAZE: The Rankings (Completed... At Last)

79. Serpent Hearted Man
Average Score: 6.22/10
The Man Who Would Not Die 4/12

Another Man Who Would Not Die tracks bites the dust, this time the album's closer. I'm rather surprised about this because I think it's one of the better tracks on a hit-or-miss album, but I guess others disagree. This one tied with "Stealing Time", but an extra 7 vote propelled it to #79. Wrong was really right after all, I guess.

Comments:
Buuuut the album ends on something of a high note. The verses aren't too great but everything else about "Serpent Hearted Man" is good. Great chorus, great instrumentation, great vocals...
Again, not a very memorable track, but still decent. A bit better than the previous one and works well as an album closer.
Interesting clean eastern lead. Sleepy, off-key Blaze is back. The heaviness kicks in and we get some more shitty phrasing. "Meh" verse, so-so chorus. Nice harmonized In Flames interlude. Cool solo! Another verse with bad phrasing and missed notes. Now he's whiffing more notes in the chorus too. The "guiding the path" parts don't sound good. The wind-down wishes it was "Powerslave". Blaze inexplicably ends the album with a final off-key whisper. Ugh.
This one, just like Smile Back at Death, was another let down based on my expectations for it beforehand. The music here is just good enough.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 0
8 - 2
7 - 3
6 - 1
5 - 1
4 - 2
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
82. Living Someone Else's Life
83. The Dreams Of William Black
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult
90. The Rainbow Fades To Black

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Tenth Dimension 2/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Infinite Entanglement 2/12
The Redemption Of William Black 1/11
Bonus tracks 5/6
#9: The King of Metal 10/10 (4.91/10 avg.)

78. Faceless
Average Score: 6.25/10
Promise and Terror 1/11

Blaze's other offering with the Bermudez brothers appears in our countdown with its lowest-ranked track, "Faceless", about how someone who doesn't stand up for his beliefs will go through life a "man that no one hates" and ultimately never achieve a lasting legacy. It's an interesting subject, but execution was merely above average, according to the voters, as voting was clustered around 5 and 8. Guess this song has just itself to blame.

Comments:
Another good song, I really like the idea it puts forth about people who have no enemies are likely also not people who stand up for their own beliefs. It's a very good topic that makes for interesting discussion.
A rather straightforward tune, nothing special going on here. The lyrical idea is interesting, but the song itself is pretty average. It's the only one I usually skip.
A very busy rhythm & lead break into a driving verse. Blaze doesn't sound the best here. The pre-chorus is decent. The chorus is "meh". These overly repetitive drums are getting annoying. OK solo. So-so bridge with some vocal problems. Hmm, this one's pretty forgettable, but there's nothing particularly bad about it.
Feels like nothing more than pure filler.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 0
8 - 3
7 - 0
6 - 1
5 - 4
4 - 0
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Tenth Dimension 2/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise and Terror 1/11
Bonus tracks 5/6

77. Land Of The Blind
Average Score: 6.33/10
Tenth Dimension 3/12

"Land Of The Blind" kicks off a three-way tie between 77-75, losing it because it received no 9's and no 10's. I don't think many people consider this a standout track, but no one outright hates it at the same time, keeping it perfectly within the 'above average' range.

Comments:
After the incredibleness of "Meant To Be", "Land of the Blind" can be forgiven for not be quite as good. Still an enjoyable listen, however, and it's fairly strong overall, but it isn't one of Blaze's most outstanding tracks.
I really like the main riff! Simple yet very heavy and catchy. Unfortunately, the rest of the song isn't as strong.
A nice groovy, heavy riff, and then...WTF is this? Random bass plucking and a weak spoken word part from Blaze. This breaks into a weak verse, a better pre-chorus, and a barely OK chorus. The bridge is OK, and the solos are decent, but then we're back to that WTF section. Very mixed bag
Solid tune.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 0
8 - 2
7 - 3
6 - 1
5 - 2
4 - 1
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
77. Land Of The Blind
78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Tenth Dimension 3/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise and Terror 1/11
Bonus tracks 5/6

76. Nothing Will Stop Me
Tenth Dimension 4/12

Tenth Dimension loses another track with "Nothing Will Stop Me", the second of the 6.33 tie, beating "Land Of The Blind" with a single vote for 9. This is my personal least favorite song on the album, as it feels very paint-by-numbers, but some people seem to have really liked it. Ah well, this rank is something I can deal with so all is not lost.

Comments:
I'm a bit torn on this track. There's really quite a lot to love, but I don't think it's outstanding... pretty much at all. There are so many better songs, even on this album, that it really doesn't become much more than an enjoyable one when listened to but easily forgotten when it ends.
From the amazing tracks we get a pretty average one. Boring tune that feels like drags on for too long.
Nice softer opening. Blaze sounds pretty good here. This steps up in heaviness for another verse round. The pre-chorus is a bit weird, and the chorus is a strangely sparse mess. Nice harmonized guitar section punctuated by an OK solo. Interesting vocal outro.
I'm not sure how popular this one will wind up overall, but I genuinely really, really like it, and I'm not even entirely sure why.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 1
8 - 1
7 - 2
6 - 2
5 - 2
4 - 1
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Tenth Dimension 4/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise and Terror 1/11
Bonus tracks 5/6

75. The Day I Fell To Earth
Bonus tracks 6/6

The highest-ranked bonus track on our countdown, "The Day I Fell To Earth" opens up the Top 75. The winner of the 6.33 three-way tie by a single 10 vote, it beat five other bonus tracks to earn itself the title of Blaze's best non-album song. While I don't personally love it, there's a lot to argue in favor of it and it's a worthy winner at any rate. Well done.

Blaze's non-album songs range from meh to actually kinda cool, but unlike his counterpart Bruce, none of them are truly classic songs for him, though they can be pretty enjoyable if you can find the good in them.

Comments:
I think its amazing, BLAZE should've put it on all versions of Silicon Messiah.
Typical bonus material. It's not bad, and I can't decide if I'd rather want this on the actual album in place of "Reach for the Horizon", because it's probably a better song, but would it go properly with the rest? Don't know.
A strong bonus track, but that's really all I think of it at this point in time - a bonus track. Still good though, and better than at least "The Brave".
Nice riff! Verse is OK. Pre-chorus reminds me too much of "Sanctuary". Chorus is OK. Blaze misses the notes in a few spots. The harmonized guitar bit is kind of rote. First solo is great, second one is good. I don't think this song is particularly strong, but overall it's on par with the best songs on the album.
I really love this! Wish it had been part of the album. I think lyrically, this might be my favorite song so far. The lyrics are just perfect and suitable for the music, which is also flawless IMO. Only behind "Ghost In the Machine" and "Evolution" for me.
Surprisingly not bad.

Votes:
10 - 1
9 - 0
8 - 1
7 - 1
6 - 5
5 - 0
4 - 0
3 - 0
2 - 1
1 - 0

Overall:
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Tenth Dimension 4/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise and Terror 1/11
Bonus tracks 6/6 (5.65/10 avg.)

74. Destroyer
Average Score: 6.43/10
Endure And Survive 1/10

The first sequel to Infinite Entanglement finally makes an appearance with "Destroyer" being tagged is its worst song. It's still done a pretty good job though, honestly, given the songs it's beaten to get this far. Overall, one would be hard-pressed to choose the worst song on the album and this one ends up being the sacrifice. With Endure And Survive making its appearance, that leaves only the monolith that is Silicon Messiah to enter the list. What song will it enter with, and how high will it be?

Comments:
A good song in which forces are at work against William Black, attempting his demise (I think). Good riffage. Not the most outstanding song in the discography, let alone this album, but it's good enough.
A nice ascending harmonized lead breaks into a cool verse. Blaze is a little uncontrolled here. Not a fan of the chorus at all. I like the "oh-oh" bridge a lot. Pretty good aggressive melodic interlude. The final chorus reprise is a little better. The chorus is the only really weak link here.
Pretty straightforward track, this one is certainly enjoyable, but it doesn't really stand out for me. I do think it succeeds well in creating an atmosphere of both despair and anger, however.
Pretty solid song, but nothing remarkable.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 0
8 - 1
7 - 2
6 - 3
5 - 1
4 - 0
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
74. Destroyer
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Tenth Dimension 4/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise And Terror 1/11
Endure And Survive 1/10

that leaves only the monolith that is Silicon Messiah to enter the list. What song will it enter with, and how high will it be?
It's got to be either Reach for the Horizon or The Launch. I'll go ahead and say The Launch is the first song to go off of SM and it enters at #69. (nice)

73. Reach For The Horizon
Average Score: 6.45/10
Silicon Messiah 1/10

Well @Lampwick 43 you were off with your official guess but right with your unofficial one. "Reach For The Horizon" is the first song from the Blaze debut to take its bow but is still above average, which shows how much this album is liked by the voters. Some don't care for it, some love it, most think it's a pretty good song but not Blaze's best. Regardless, it brings Silicon Messiah into our list a with a triumphant bang. With all of the albums now on the playing field, it's simply a matter of time before we reach the best of the best.

Comments:
Meh. I read somewhere that this was the first song Blaze wrote after he left Maiden, and the one that sorta kickstarted his further career, and I'm thankful for that, but... It's really boring. Worst song on the album.
A soft bit that seems to reuse stuff we already heard doesn't promise much, but as soon as the riff kicks in the song rises above and becomes much better than expected. The pre-chorus is nothing special but it's balanced out by the chorus itself, which is fantastic.
Another nice clean bit that alternates with a heavier riff. Blaze actually sounds pretty good here. The verse is good, but the pre-chorus is so-so and the chorus doesn't go anywhere. Terrible phrasing in some parts. Hmm, I don't know about this talk box solo, but the second one is pretty good. Softer outro.
I love the opening lyric! It's simple, but powerful in the context of the song. The chorus is interesting and very fun to sing, but the rest of the song doesn't do much for me. It's not bad, but not outstanding either, and the lyrics overall are nowhere near the best ones in this album.
Not terrible, but it's the weakest one of the album up to this point.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 2
8 - 0
7 - 3
6 - 2
5 - 4
4 - 0
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
74. Destroyer
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Silicon Messiah 1/10
Tenth Dimension 4/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise And Terror 1/11
Endure And Survive 1/10

72. Remember
Average Score: 6.50/10
Endure And Survive 2/10

This song, featuring Thomas Zwijsen on acoustics and Liz Owen singing with Blaze, is the second lowest song from Endure And Survive. That surprises me, honestly, as I would have expected it to be higher than several others. No matter, it's still done fairly well. It tied with #71 but received no 9's and thus lost out.

Comments:
The previous song seems to have set a standard carried on by the next song. "Remember" is a great acoustic + accordion piece in which Blaze and (who I assume to be) Anne Bakker Liz Owen share the spotlight - and their voices complement each other so, so well. Truly excellent.
An uptempo acoustic bit with a renaissance feel leads into a horribly cheesy and horrifically phrased verse. Blaze's performance is all over the place. The chorus is better, but still has some issues. Accordion, huh? OK. The female backing vocals are nice. Seriously, these phrasing violations are so bad that they should carry a prison sentence. Unbelievable. The ending is alright. There are some nice ideas here, but the execution kinda sucks.
I'm not sure this one is as good as it probably should be. The guitars provide the backbone here while the violins do some interesting stuff, and the short solo is a nice touch, but I don't think the voice of the female singer works well with Blaze's own. It's not that they're out of tune or anything, but something is definitely bothering me...
A neat song with some very nice vocal harmonies. And a violin to boot.

Votes:
10 - 1
9 - 0
8 - 1
7 - 1
6 - 0
5 - 2
4 - 1
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
72. Remember
74. Destroyer
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Silicon Messiah 1/10
Tenth Dimension 4/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise And Terror 1/11
Endure And Survive 2/10

Last edited:
71. Robot
Average Score: 6.50/10
The Man Who Would Not Die 5/12

The fifth TMWWND song to fall, this time the single. Beating "Remember" via a 9 vote, many consider it a bit of a mess, and while I don't consider it a favorite, I think it's one of the most interesting tracks from the album. The chorus has some really cool lyrics and if there was just a bit better execution to the whole thing, it would have been fabulous. Alas, it stands right outside of the Top 70 to the countdown.

Comments:
My favorite Blaze song.
Montenegro > Robot.
One of my favorite Blaze songs. Fast, catchy and energetic. Almost melodeath except for the vocals.
The guitars in that Blaze song [...] sound like someone having a seizure on an open string.
[Robot] was the most mediocre [song in this round], but still something I wouldn't skip.
But the album does get better with the very next track. "Robot" is short but sweet, fast-paced and not wasting time like a lot of other songs here do. I'm not big on the riff and the verses are okay but the chorus... that's where this song hits its stride. I love that chorus so much.
Well. Don't think that I have anything against the shorter, faster tracks, but just like "The Launch" from the debut, this is pretty uninteresting. The chorus is outright bad.
Geez, these guys really love In Flames! The verse is pretty decent, but this Popeye chorus sucks. Sweet melodic interlude with a nice solo, but then it's back to that sucky chorus. Somebody get this man a can of spinach! [...] Why does he always seem to pick bad songs for the single?
Decent, fast-paced song. Nothing remarkable.

Votes:
10 - 1
9 - 1
8 - 1
7 - 2
6 - 3
5 - 1
4 - 0
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 1

Overall:
71. Robot
72. Remember
74. Destroyer
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Silicon Messiah 1/10
Tenth Dimension 4/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise And Terror 1/11
Endure And Survive 2/10

70. End Dream
Average Score: 6.56/10
Tenth Dimension 5/12

We return to Tenth Dimension as we head into the Top 70. TD and TMWWND are neck-to-neck now; which one will end up being the first to lose all of its tracks? "End Dream" is a good second (actual) song for the album but had enough detractors to pull it down to #70 and keep it there.

Comments:
The album doesn't let up quickly, though - "End Dream" is an excellent second track which begins with a chug but gets a little faster as the verse progresses. The pre-chorus is nice, but the actual chorus is awesome. I also love that "they stole the future" bit where the sound goes from one side to the other. Ear candy.
I just love this song. The slow, sludgy groove in the verses really conveys the feeling of being in a nightmare where you try to run, but your legs won't move. The chorus is amazing too.
The opening groove gets more interesting when it starts harmonizing, but that doesn't last long. Blaze doesn't sound very good here, and the guitars got more boring. Bad phrasing. This chorus is a mess, and Blaze keeps missing notes. The bridge ("is this a dream world") is just bad. Ooh, the solo section is good, but then we're back into the muck. Not good overall.
I wasn't a fan of this one at first, but it has grown on me a little.
So, when I first heard “End Dream” from Tenth Dimension, I thought the chorus was “Ends, now they begin, time slows, and then it ends”, with the “ends” overlapping in a loop, which was kind of neat and fit the theme.

Then I looked at the lyrics, and WTF, it’s “dreams” at the beginning, not “ends”, and Blaze pronounces it like “drems” for some reason. So now it’s just a mispronounced mess that isn’t interesting at all. Bummer. :S

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 2
8 - 2
7 - 1
6 - 1
5 - 0
4 - 3
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
70. End Dream
71. Robot
72. Remember
74. Destroyer
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Silicon Messiah 1/10
Tenth Dimension 5/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise And Terror 1/11
Endure And Survive 2/10

TD and TMWWND are neck-to-neck now; which one will end up being the first to lose all of its tracks?
It’s an interesting question. I think that when it comes to overall album score, Tenth Dimension should come out on top. But when you just think about which album will have the song placing highest in the countdown, that’s pretty tough.

In my mind, “While You Were Gone” is Blaze’s best track, period. And I’ve seen others gush over “Samurai” and “Smile Back At Death”. But on the flip side, “The Tenth Dimension” and “Meant To Be” are both great (the title track has actually grown on me since voting and would probably get an 8/10 from me today).

While my personal preference would say The Man Who Would Not Die should exit higher, I’m thinking that more folks will rally behind one of the better Tenth Dimension tracks instead.

"End Dream" is way, way too low. One of the best on Blaze's best album :p so it's probably a given I expect Tenth Dimension to do better overall than TMWWND.

"End Dream" is way, way too low. One of the best on Blaze's best album :p so it's probably a given I expect Tenth Dimension to do better overall than TMWWND.
Hopefully your “drems” won’t be dashed. :p

69. Fight Back
Average Score: 6.57/10
Endure And Survive 3/10

Third-lowest Endure And Survive track is "Fight Back", a bit of a paint-by-numbers affair with nothing much of interest, but nothing offensively bad at the same stroke. Hence it got nothing below 5, but also nothing about 8. Just above average when taking the discography into account.

Comments:
A strong song but not the most outstanding. Good chorus, even if it's a little cheesy.
A generic melodic riff takes us into a pretty good but poorly phrased verse. Ew, this chorus sucks. Great solos, though! Decent ending. Very mixed bag overall.
For me the most generic song on the album. Up-tempo, but average and unmemorable. It doesn't really add much to the story either, so I'll label it as definite filler.
Kind of a generic song, but the solo is pretty awesome.

Votes:
10 - 0
9 - 0
8 - 2
7 - 1
6 - 3
5 - 1
4 - 0
3 - 0
2 - 0
1 - 0

Overall:
69. Fight Back
70. End Dream
71. Robot
72. Remember
74. Destroyer
76. Nothing Will Stop Me
77. Land Of The Blind

78. Faceless
79. Serpent Hearted Man
80. Stealing Time
81. Are You Here
84. Blackmailer
85. Russian Holiday
86. Crack In The System
87. The Path & The Way
88. Hollow Head

89. Difficult

91. Motherfuckers R Us
92. Beginning
93. Hatred
94. Dimebag
95. Fate

96. The Truth Is One
97. Forgotten Future
98. Eating Children
99. Fighter
100. Shall We Begin
101. One More Step
102. Judge Me
103. The Black Country
104. The King Of Metal

Albums:
Silicon Messiah 1/10
Tenth Dimension 5/12
Blood & Belief 2/10
Promise And Terror 1/11
Endure And Survive 3/10

@Diesel 11 tried to count it down
A broken listed man
He couldn’t count it anyway
That is when I learned
It is the counting down that counts
And he should start it up again

When you log on it might seem like
A dozen dozen posts to make
Will be impossible
Just focus on this single post

Forget about the rest of them
All you can do is
Just make one more post

Just make one more post

Whoops, forgot to announce that I will be away from my laptop until next Thursday so the countdown is on hiatus till then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jer
Back