Blaze live

A

Anonymous

Few are live as Blaze. There is no band and crowd with this man - he connects with the audience, grabs them and look them in the eye. He never stops encouraging. It´s all sweat, passion for the music and be one with the people. After 100 minutes of that, Blaze, heaping with sweat, heads straight to the merchandise stand signing autographs to everyone who wants.

Go and experience Blaze if you can. Finally someone who is genuine through and through. There´s no bull with this man. Or, as he himself said about his new release "It´s honest, it´s brutal, it´s metal"

Moved to the Solo Projects forum, where it belongs [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And I agree with you. I actually enjoy [span style=\'color:red\']B L A Z E[/span]'s concerts more than Maiden's [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yes. Blaze is a sweaty man! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Fooking great frontman though

I've seen BLAZE and it was really great !

It's another thing than Maiden : more 'Rock'n Roll'...

Does anybody knows if he will play in France this year ?

Thanks

Back