Blaze gigs were cancelled

Zdenius

Invader
I have just returned from Prague. All three shows (2 in czech and 1 in slovakia) were cancelled. First of all, someone started rumours that all shows were cancelled, but it wasnt right information. Slovak promoter said also that two czech shows are cancelled and show in Slovakia will be the only one. Well, Wednesday evening the information was final: all shows are cancelled. I heard that theres an information on Blazes site that the shows will be re-scheduled but Its bullshit. All the promoters said that they dont want to work with Blaze anymore [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
They sold only few tickets on each show. On Slovakia especially, where they taped posters everywhere 5 days before the show and there was no informations in the press either. So what they expect to happen?
I have some posters from Banska show, they will be pretty rare cos it was show that never happened, har har

Information that the shows were cancelled was posted on maidefans and pb a week ago.
The promoters really let the band and fans down on this one

Back