Blaze´s Death Cry

A

Anonymous

Hi everyone!

I´ve got a Maiden bootleg which is recorded in Chile on the X-Factour...After the last song (The Trooper) there´s a track called "Blaze´s Death Cry" where he goes wild and screams at the audience...Does anyone know what happend there? [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

there was a guy spitting at the band
there's a video of that show too, you should see that! Blaze is getting REALLY pissed - but he's not what scares me
it is Steve!!! Holy Smoke!!! He stares at the guy who spat... if looks could kill then Steve would have slaughtered this guy there...
anyway, I can fully understand the band
Just imagine goin to a Maidenshow just to SPIT at your fave musicians!!! How can someone be so stupid!?

Really 'kin weird!!!!!!! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Oct 27 2003, 03:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Oct 27 2003, 03:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] there was a guy spitting at the band
there's a video of that show too, you should see that! Blaze is getting REALLY pissed - but he's not what scares me
it is Steve!!! Holy Smoke!!! He stares at the guy who spat... if looks could kill then Steve would have slaughtered this guy there...
anyway, I can fully understand the band
Just imagine goin to a Maidenshow just to SPIT at your fave musicians!!! How can someone be so stupid!? [/quote]
Wheres that video/Bootleg... i wanna see/Hear.... please...

Thanx!

Interesting story...I would really like to see that video!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

what stupid piece of jerk would go to a Maiden show just to spit at them [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

mthfckr [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

THIS REALLY PISSES ME OFF!!!

I'VE ONLY GONE TO 3 MAIDEN SHOWS [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Yeps..I've got that video....I would have killed that guy!!!! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I believe it was during the Trooper when it happened....Jan stopped playing and just stood there staring at him! And when the song ended Steve dropped his Bass...yes....dropped it....and pulled back his hair and started going off at the guy! What's classic is hearing Blaze yelling, "Fuck you & do you see who he fuckin is...Kill him...fuckin kill him!!!" among other things....Classic stuff!

But yeah...I would have done the same thing...NO ONE spits on Steve!!!!!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Wow...if I ever got close enough to Maiden to spit, I can assure that's what I'd NOT do!

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

what a freaking jerk...if I was standing next to him, I would have killed him on behalf of Maiden and all the rest of us fans. @##$^#$*%*(%^#

Anyway, anyone has the video? I would really like to see Steve's face....

Maybe this maidenspitter was just trying to get Blaze wound up. He does sound like a bit of an arse doesnt he though... BLAZE BAYLEY... AHAHAHA Loser. ROCK ON BRUCE! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ROCK ON [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] MULLET MAN

[!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Oct 28 2003, 07:08 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Oct 28 2003, 07:08 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yeps..I've got that video....I would have killed that guy!!!!  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I believe it was during the Trooper when it happened....Jan stopped playing and just stood there staring at him! And when the song ended Steve dropped his Bass...yes....dropped it....and pulled back his hair and started going off at the guy! What's classic is hearing Blaze yelling, "Fuck you & do you see who he fuckin is...Kill him...fuckin kill him!!!" among other things....Classic stuff!

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Oh i would just 'kin want to see that! where did you get the video?!
[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] I want to see it.... WHY?! I wanna see steve angry! i wanna see/hear Blaze Preform some Bruce songs!

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie-the-Killer+Oct 28 2003, 07:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie-the-Killer @ Oct 28 2003, 07:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i wanna see/hear Blaze Preform some Bruce songs! [/quote]
Me too!!!

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]QUOTE (Eddie-the-Killer @ Oct 28 2003, 07:07 PM)
i wanna see/hear Blaze Preform some Bruce songs! 

Me too!!! [/quote]

me 2

i really want to see what happened next [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

steve kicking that freak's ass [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie-the-Killer+Oct 28 2003, 07:07 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie-the-Killer @ Oct 28 2003, 07:07 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Goddess_of_Time+Oct 28 2003, 07:08 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Goddess_of_Time @ Oct 28 2003, 07:08 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Yeps..I've got that video....I would have killed that guy!!!!  [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Oh i would just 'kin want to see that! where did you get the video?!
[!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] I want to see it.... WHY?! I wanna see steve angry! i wanna see/hear Blaze Preform some Bruce songs! [/quote]
Well...I got mine from ebay about 2 years ago. It's a great vid...well worth it just for that!

Putting that aside though...the show was awesome...and I think Blaze did a great job on all the songs!

It gets 5***** from me...so if you find it...GET IT!

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Oct 27 2003, 04:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Oct 27 2003, 04:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] anyway, I can fully understand the band
Just imagine goin to a Maidenshow just to SPIT at your fave musicians!!! How can someone be so stupid!? [/quote]
He spit on blaze, that's something different. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Jenslave+Oct 27 2003, 03:36 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Jenslave @ Oct 27 2003, 03:36 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hi everyone!

I´ve got a Maiden bootleg which is recorded in Chile on the X-Factour...After the last song (The Trooper) there´s a track called "Blaze´s Death Cry" where he goes wild and screams at the audience...Does anyone know what happend there?  [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yes GoT got that on the money and me myself I hope the prick is dead now [!--emo&:guns:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/guns[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'guns[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's certianly a bit... odd [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-edditalian+Oct 31 2003, 10:23 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(edditalian @ Oct 31 2003, 10:23 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-KRS+Oct 29 2003, 12:19 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(KRS @ Oct 29 2003, 12:19 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Oct 27 2003, 04:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Oct 27 2003, 04:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] anyway, I can fully understand the band
He spit on blaze, that's something different. [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I would have killed him... [/quote]
Yeah, I would have killed Blaze too...

It would have been kickass if the band started playing "Killers" and Blaze walked against him... I know i had been 'kin Scarred... i acctualy think i had run...

Back