Black Sabbath UK tour

Black Wizard

Pleb Hunter
I got this in an e-mail from Live Nation, and I thought it might interest one or two people here:

hero.gif

And in an e-mail from The Hydro in Glasgow there was the following link: http://www.thehydro.com/events/black-sabbath-14770.aspx
with the following information:

As global anticipation for their new album '13' continues to grow, Black Sabbath announce a December UK arena tour.

Black Sabbath will kick off the tour at London’s O2 Arena on December 10th, before taking in Belfast, Sheffield, Glasgow and Manchester. The band have also announced a series of live dates in Europe at the end of November.

Featuring the original line-up of Ozzy Osbourne, Tony Iommi and Geezer Butler and produced by the multi-Grammy winning Rick Rubin, '13' is the band’s first studio album since 1978's 'Never Say Die'. The band were joined at the recording sessions by drummer Brad Wilk (Rage Against The Machine).

So has anyone bought tickets so see Sabbath in the UK? I was mulling over it, until I saw over in the Sabbath thread the discussion about Ozzy's voice. I think I actually just want to go & see something at the Hydro (in Glasgow)...

I skipped their US tour based on the videos, but I heard they got better. Somehow they're releasing a DVD, so it had to be ok for at least one night. It does seem like this will be the last Sabbath tour, though, so maybe it's worth checking out.

I'm content with my last Sabbath experience from the Heaven & Hell tour.

I absolutely cannot stand how Ozzy acts on stage. He looks like a fool up there the way he hobbles around the stage and has the audience jump.

Back