Best Of... and Worst Of... threads

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
From now on, please put all polls about what your favourite Maiden album is, what member is your favourite, what your favourite Maiden-related colours are... in the Best Of/Worst Of forum. This is to save cluttering this forum with these polls which not everyone is interested in.

Thanks!

Good idea [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

What about "Average of" topics? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Now, that's what I call a brilliant initiative! You should have called it the "Stupid Threads Only Dickheads Care About Forum"! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

now come on mav [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] thats the madness forum

Ok, the polls forum has been renamed [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

And now it's been renamed back [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Sorry its more descriptive this way and hence people are more likely to use it for its purpose and keep this forum clear

Did you lose your sense of humour when you went for a dump and flushed the old Thomas Crapper this morning? Or maybe you didn't (go for a dump), which is why you've temporarily misplaced that sense of humour! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I dont have a sense of humour. I'm decended from Americans [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Bravo ! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Apr 28 2004, 11:17 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Apr 28 2004, 11:17 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I dont have a sense of humour. I'm decended from Americans [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Hey!!!

Back