• The Red And The Black

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Lost In A Lost World

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters

Dick Brucinson

Dave Sustaine
Best fourth song of their albums?
My vote goes for The Evil That Men Do, straight followed by Public Enema #1.
What's interesting is (just my opinion) that the fourth slot on each album never has one of their VERY strong tracks (with the exception of Phantom Of The Opera).

What's interesting is (just my opinion) that the fourth slot on each album never has one of their VERY strong tracks (with the exception of Phantom Of The Opera).
The Evil That Men Do, The Clansman, Blood Brothers, Coming Home, The Red & The Black... yeah, right.

Oof, I'm torn between Phantom and Heaven Can Wait... Gotta go with Phantom though, absolutely phenomenal song.

Phantom Of The Opera is one of my favorites but The Evil That Men Do is superb!!! As always it's an heavy choice, there are a lots of great tracks!

“The Evil That Men Do”, though “Flash Of The Blade” would be a strong second for me.

I put "22 Acacia Avenue" slightly above "Phantom of the Opera" (3rd place: "The Evil That Men Do": 4 and 5 would be a tie with "Die With Your Boots On" and "Heaven Can Wait" because live versions of the latter are much better than the studio version) because there is no copyright issue with it (unlike "POTO") and because it was sung by Bruce originally, but I honestly like them both equally - especially on LAD side 4. I admit the lyrics to 22AA are special, but Maiden has never really been a "lyrics band" anyway.

Last edited:
These threads are so random. Might as well ask what is the best upper part of a album cover between 1985 and 1998.

Thank you for your help Mr. Poto. You are the being of very helpful to me. Please to help me with the moderators members so that I can post anything I want on the forum. I must rely on you Mr. Poto to help for me with the Mr. Cannon who will not let me post on this forum.

<insert outdated soccer result here>

The best Iron Miadne upper album cover from 1985 and 1998 is A Real Dead One is. On it the cover of the album has the Eddie with the spiked hair like the first album is. This is best album from 1985 and 1998 which has song "Phantom of the Aces High" because Mr. Poto has not heard this song is. Spiked Hair Eddie is not best Eddie so A Real Dead One not best upper album cover is. Please to help me Mr. Poto thank you, I hate you.

I'd rank them something like this:

S:
  • Phantom Of The Opera
  • The Evil That Men Do
  • Fortunes Of War
  • Blood Brothers
  • Coming Home
  • The Red And The Black
A:
  • 22 Acacia Avenue
  • Die With Your Boots On
  • Heaven Can Wait