Best Bruce solo album

I've finally heard them all, and I enjoy them all a lot. A lot of different, unique sounds. I'm currently hooked on Shoot All the Clowns from Balls To Picasso.

But I have to go with The Chemical Wedding. One of the finest metal albums ever produced, up there with Maiden's finest, Master of Puppets, Silicon Messiah, Heaven and Hell...

Chemical Wedding shows some of the best heavy metal out there

Chemical Wedding does it for me [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Accident Of Birth does it for me. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

For me it's clearly The Chemical Wedding, as it's probably the best metal album ever made in my opinion. There's no real bad songs on it (although I could do without Killing Floor), and it comprises several immortal classics too.

Accident of Birth is a great album too - especially Arc of Space is amazing - but unfortunately there's a few not that good songs on it, and they excluded one of Bruce's best songs, Wicker Man. Also Skunkworks should be essential to anyone.

I still have to get hold of Balls To Picasso though.

For me Accident of birth is the rebirth of Bruce , when that album came out i was very surprised !!! And also happy that Adrian had joined him !!

I've voted for Tattooed Millionaire but I don't know Bruce's solo career very well...

I've heard of those albums maybe 4-5, and some songs from the other.
And my favorite probably is Best of... I really like some of the songs from that special albums.. Not only because it starts with an Extremely "scary" song, in the middle it's extremely sad, and in the end extremely comedic o_O

Examples are such as: Bringh your daughter to the slaughter, Man of sorrows, I'm in a band with an italian drummer.

[!--QuoteBegin-DOD=WEAK+Jun 2 2005, 06:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DOD=WEAK @ Jun 2 2005, 06:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Tyranny Of Souls does it for me but they haven't updated this!
[snapback]107069[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Poll updated with TOS option - now you can vote for it. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

If any person who has already voted wants to change their vote to TOS, send me a PM and I can edit the poll results appropriately. I'll need to know what your original vote was, of course.

Back