Beast on the Road?...

Raven

Ancient Mariner
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/south_of_scotland/6481043.stm

Maiden drummer snared by police

The drummer with heavy metal band Iron Maiden has been banned from driving after being caught speeding on the M74 motorway near Lockerbie.

Michael McBrain - known to fans as Nicko - was clocked doing 116mph.

The 54-year-old from London pleaded guilty to the offence by letter. He was banned from the roads for six months and fined £500.

Dumfries Sheriff Court heard that the veteran rocker was unable to appear because he was on tour.

Naughty Nicko... :nonono:

I read this in the maidenfans news section.  What annoys me most are some of the comments that go something like this: "I don't think it's something Nicko would do,  it's not like him".  My question is...  Do you actually know the guy???  Just because he looks cool in interviews etc.,  doesn't mean that he's not a person who drives mad...  To tell you the truth,  to me,  he does look the type (you know,  all this wacko style  :D).  But that doesn't matter,  because I don't know the guy.  I respect him for being a musician,  and although I don't consider speeding a nice thing,  I shall not criticize him for it just because he's a celebrity!  I consider him an idiot for doing it,  just as I consider everybody else who does it,  known or unknown.  Provided this info is true of course (but I doubt it's not)...

Tsk, silly boy. Didn't he get in trouble before for running someone down?

Keep that man away from cars!

Wonder what he was listening too when he was speeding?  Be quick or be dead????  :D  "yeah, sorry officer this music really makes me hit the skinny pedal" :D

Back