Bass players support group - funny!

The Flash

Dennis Wilcock did 9/11
Unlike Welsh Phantom, jokes about bass' perceived lack of importance in a band do not humor me.

They make me want me to bash people on the head with my bass. I have had dreams about it where I hysterically uttered the phrase "It's heavier than electric, huh?" upon the destruction of said jokester.

So maybe I could use a support group indeed.

Welsh Phantom

Ancient Mariner
Unlike Welsh Phantom, jokes about bass' perceived lack of importance in a band do not humor me.

They make me want me to bash people on the head with my bass. I have had dreams about it where I hysterically uttered the phrase "It's heavier than electric, huh?" upon the destruction of said jokester.

Just enjoy being part of a more exclusive club ;)

PlayLikeHarris

Partner in Crime

I've been talking with my friend who plays guitar about bass and I said: "Atleast if a fight breaks out, I have the strongest weapon!"

Bassman61

Prowler
Think the bass player is unimportant? Have your favorite groupie plant her a$$ on top of your bass cab and then play some of those low notes. The rumbling she'll feel through her body will make her smile more than the guitarist's rig will! :innocent::cool:

Last edited: