banned from the chatroom

syl

Ancient Mariner
I tried to connect to the chatroom tonight and it's impossible. I received a message saying I'm banned.
Why ?

Hmm... it seems to take its turn for everyone. I had that too a while ago.

My only advice: Keep trying... usually, the ban is removed after a while.

syl said:
I tried to connect to the chatroom tonight and it's impossible. I received a message saying I'm banned.
Why ?
It happened to me some months ago. The first time I sent an e-mail to the guy in charge of the room  who said he was going to fix it. He probably did because I could come back the next day. The second time I was tired of this and kept quiet. The following day I could connect again... So don't worry and as Perun said, just wait a couple of days!
It's a matter of spamming. It's not directed against you Syl. Well, I think...You didn't spam did you? ;)

If your ban doesn't go away for a week or so, you can try to send the guy a mail. Occasionally, it appears to work, but I wouldn't put my money on it.

SinisterMinisterX said:
I never banned anyone. I've kicked PH out many times, mostly on one particular occasion. But not banned. It was Maverick who did that to PH.

Yeah yeah, go on and blame me...  ::)

I'm also responsible for the bad weather and the floods all over Europe at the moment, by the way.  :p

Back