Band brawl onstage... who would be left standing?

Taker

Cannon Fodder
I remember being in a bar years ago, when the band started beating the shit out of each other after an error filled set. Suppose it was Maiden... my bets would be on Steve and Dave in the final with Steve probably coming out on top. Janick, Adrian and Nicko look pretty wispy, and Bruce isn't a very big dude...

The opening post suggests the Almighty H could have a mistake-ridden set. I object.

I wouldn't be the fool to mess with Nicko. He's got the most physical job in the band, and does it perfectly despite being the oldest dude on stage.

Janick is gonna find out just how fast Nicko's right foot really is when it gets used to kick Janick's lily ass.

Then Nicko plays the Run To The Hills intro on Bruce's cranium, using Dave's collarbone as the low drum.

Steve, by this time, has retreated from Adrian Smith ... who is naturally levitating fifteen feet above the stage and warping reality at will.

Nicko and Steve face off. Steve has his bloodied but unbroken P-bass, Nicko a drumstick and a cracked cymbal. Like gladiators they circle...

H is now drawing power from The Void, and is ready to begin his transmutation to Shiva The God Of Death. However, Bruce has regained consciousness and is chanting the demonic commands he learned from all those Crowley books. As Steve plays a solo on Nicko's ribcage, Bruce summons the spirit of Ronnie James Dio to fight for the future of Iron Maiden!

Adrian Smith lazily summons Godzilla, who promptly toasts Dio. As Dave and Janick head off to the pub (Janick prancing all the way), Nicko throws Steve through the bass drum and Bruce screams at a roadie "where are my fucking swords?" Adrian Smith then finished his transformation into The Thing With Eleven Heads And Four Arms And Seven Co-- and the eyewitnesses remembered no more.

That was fun indeed, SMX!

Bruce, being by far the most energetic guy in the band (and having experience in fencing), would be left standing.

You don't know what happens once the memories go blank. Only one can fight the awesome of CtHulHu.

SinisterMinisterX said:
Steve, by this time, has retreated from Adrian Smith ... who is naturally levitating fifteen feet above the stage and warping reality at will.

Hardest I've ever laughed on Maiden fans. FUCKING GOLD MAN!

If we take Hs godly powers out of the equation I think it would be either Steve or Bruce. Davey would be last.

Back