B-sides from The X Factor distributed digitally for the first time

TheTalisman

Ancient Mariner

B-sides from The X Factor released through a digital release of the Best of the B-sides, from 2002.

Tracks available: Judgement Day, Justice of the Peace, Blood on the World's Hands (live Gothenburg 1995), The Aftermath (live Gothenburg 1995), My Generation and Doctor Doctor.

Last edited:
That answers your question. Nothing outside of that compilation is available digitally currently.

TXF besides were on the Japanese double CD in 1995. There's a VXI one too but nothing rare on it

TXF besides were on the Japanese double CD in 1995. There's a VXI one too but nothing rare on it
The 3 original tracks (justice of the peace, I live my way, judgement day) were also released on the CD Justice of the peace by thunder magazine with a better mastering than the japanese cd or the singles. Also includes both parts of the interview

I got them from the Man on the edge signle. Quite fancy Justice of the peace and Judgement day. Quite cools songs. I live my way was on the picture disk I got back in the day too, bad song by all means

Last edited:
The Doctor Doctor cover is rather catchy and has been quite popular on youtube btw, I imagine that it will be the same on Spotify in a while as well.

One of Blaze's best vocal performances with the band in my opinion.

Back