Awesome Tix for 9/13 in San Bernardino, CA!

Spinachcat

Prowler
THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW - FRIDAY THE 13TH!!!

With great sadness, I have to sell two awesome tickets to Iron Maiden's Battle for San Bernardino heavy metal festival at the San Miguel Amphitheater that used to be the Glen Helen Pavilion.

https://www.stubhub.com/iron-maiden...heater-13-9-2013-4267132/?ticket_id=511982626

These tickets are awesome - ORCHESTRA 2; ROW CC (6th row center), SEATS 33 and 34. That is the center orchestra section only 6 rows up from the pit. Our buddies bailed because they are wimps so now YOU can rock hard all day and all night!

What weenies decide to go to work instead of partying??? NOT YOU MY FRIEND!!!

EDDIE HAS DECLARED THIS A DAY OF METAL!!!!

Here's who is playing...
IRON MAIDEN
Megadeth
Anthrax
Testament
Overkill
SABATON (these dudes rule)
Warbringer (starts around 2pm, venue opens at 1pm)

My crew is going to the concert (because we rule), but two of our dudes cheesed out this morning (because they are wimps) so we have to sell these two tickets. These two tix should go to hardcore heavy metal fans because this concert is going to be insane - Maiden + Megadeth + Anthrax alone would rule, but we are getting Testament, Overkill, Sabaton and Warbringer as well.

If you have never heard of Sabaton, please google up Sabaton Metal Machine and you will become a fan. Warbringer is a newish thrash band that sounds like early Metallica. I am looking forward to hearing them.

As for Maiden, well we all know what to expect - PURE FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Go to our StubHub page and buy the tickets my wimpy wimp friends gave up!!!

https://www.stubhub.com/iron-maiden...heater-13-9-2013-4267132/?ticket_id=511982626

This should probably go in the Trade or Maiden Chat forums, mate. Also, I know those are good seats and the show is only a day away...but $300 per ticket is crazy.

Sounds like a great show, though I hope the number of bands doesn't mean Maiden's set will be cut short. Have fun, good luck selling them tix.

Buyer beware -- this show is ticketless, as your "ticket" is the credit card number used to purchase the original tickets. This was done to limit resale/scalping. I have no idea whether a ticket re-sold on StubHub will be honored or not, though StubHub is a pretty good service and can pull some strings to get you in if there is a problem.

Back