Austrian PRE-Releaseparty of AMOLAD

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
Official announcement from the board of Maiden Austria United

Dear Maiden Fans worldwide!

The board of M.A.U. had a meeting on Wednesday, August 2nd with EMI Music Austria on their premises.

EMI Music asked us for our cooperation regarding a pre-release party for the “A Matter Of Live and Death” Album which shall be released on August 25th.

Moreover, Maiden Austria United took the task to street-promote the new Album. We will receive lots of EMI Flyers which will be spread through all the country with the help of our members.

We had the very special honour to listen to the first three tracks of the new album.
(Different Worlds / These Colours Don’t Run / Brighter Than A Thousand Suns)
We promised not to publish any details about the songs – but one: BRILLIANT !!!!

We also received some promo-stuff.  We have reserved for each M.A.U. member two beer-mats.
As for the posters, we will plan something particular for our members.

Those pics were posted my be some days before - anyway...
2_DSCF3323_1.jpg

2_DSCF3322_1.jpg

The Pre-release party:
There will again (after the Death On The Road DVD) a Pre-Release Party where you shall have the possibility to listen to the new album a couple of days prior to official release.
We haven’t been able to fix the date with the venue “Planet Music” (Vienna) yet, but it will be definitely in week 34 (August 22/23/24).
The party will again be organised and hosted again by Maiden Austria United, of course in cooperation with EMI Music Austria.
Austrian’s cover band “Maiden Fuer Jeden” will perform live on stage.

On Monday, August 5th, the exact date for the party will be published on our board.

Cheers and up the Irons!

Maiden Austria United

I'll be in France when the new album is released... I might pop across the border for a wee listen :p

Are you aware that France and Austria do not share a common border?  :huh:

Maybe you should also 'pop over the border' for the pre-release party in Sydney next time you're in Helsinki? It's right next door... on a galactic map!  :rolleyes:

The date is now confirmed as the 23rd. August!!

and here is some more info:

EMI Austria and Maiden Austria United are proud to announce the start of a brand new website called:
http://www.eddieisback.at

A site made by EMI Austria to promote the new Album over here!
Sadly it's only in german, but some clicks worth though.

Maiden Austria United will work together with EMI to fill that page with interesting content!

Be(a)st regards from where the Alps grow!
Maidenaustria
Founding Member of www.maidenaustria.at

Real World said:
Just spotted this. You should submit stuff like this to the news page :) Have added it now

Thanks dude!
I wasn't shure 'bout that!

I hope I can send you some pics from our party :)
Well dear friends I can tell 'ya!

The new album KICKS ASS!!
Probably on of the best, maybe the best Maiden Album ever!

Our party was a complete success with 'bout 350 Metalhead's coming on a weekday to listen to the new album!
Also our Pricedraws have been very funny!

But hold your breath!

EMI Music Austria arranged a Video-Message from Bruce Dickinson to Austria!!!
That's what I call a great thing!!

Thanks EMI, Thanks Iron Maiden!
That's even more reason to work my ass off for promoting the album here in Austria!!!

UP THE IRONS! CU on tour!

For Fotos and probably a short video footage - check out our website within the next few days!!!
www.maidenaustria.at

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria
I posted a story on the News page... but doesn't seem to work - or need a MOD to check it?
Sorry the delay - but as promised, you can find the Bruce Dickinson Video Message on our Website!

Be(a)st regards,
Maidenaustria

Back