Anyone want a sig making?

TheNew#2

Invader
If anyone wants me to make them a picture with their username and/or desired text on it, to put in their signature, I'd be happy to do it. If you would like one, please provide:

1. The picture to be used (obviously to be cut down to size).
2. The desired text to be put on it.
3. Any other specifics (if any), such as types of borders, etc.

Cheers  :)  :rocker:

Oh that would be lovely my good man.  :)
I was thinking
wp_galleon0340933.jpg

trimmed to be wide to fit the forum nicely with...
'Cold mortality, no weapon
Against these ever raging seas... I fear thee Ancient Mariner'

and additionally i suppose just make it seem as classic mariner as possible in the font or any border... and thanks in advance

Dityn DJ James said:
shotweb.jpg

Can I get that with instead of 'How to I shot Web?' to be 'Why do I be Powerslave?'
+1 for coming up with that  :lol:, i iz entertained... plus its 0115 so i get giddy before bed  :huh:
just noticed youve almost caught up with my post count in 2months what took me a year and a half. i am humbled by your application to conversation

To be honest, I don't get the point of pictures in the signature. A banner like what LC used to have makes sense, and the one with the boats is cool. But a picture that can be used as an avatar? Why not just use it as an avatar? Please someone explain this.

TheNew#2 said:
Here we go gents:

666-1.jpg

20101206_63.jpg

Obviously quite big James, so I did a smaller version:

20101206_63-1.jpg

Enjoy guys  :D
Thank you so much for this :ok:
Tron said:
+1 for coming up with that  :lol:, i iz entertained... plus its 0115 so i get giddy before bed  :huh:
just noticed youve almost caught up with my post count in 2months what took me a year and a half. i am humbled by your application to conversation
Thank you, the ship banner was a pretty cool idea. Praise goes to the TheNew#2 for making these.

Image signatures are the prime bane of Internet forums. Thank god for the option of turning sigs off.

Back