Another 7th son recommended deal

The_7th_Son

Ancient Mariner
I was going to put this on the trade forum but seeing as it disalows the advertisement of official merchendise, i thought i'd but it here. I get emails about maiden from these guys. A current deal is a good bargain for collectors.

[a href=\'http://www.101cd.com/music/info.asp?id=80015766&asptnr=2959\' target=\'_blank\']Cheap Edward the Great 2LP set[/a]

Oh and yes, they are paying me [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

(not really [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

I've seen in in my local record store. It looks good. Not too sure about some of the tracks though.

I think it's about that in the store too. Something worth considering at less than a tenner...

Its a good price but my paypacket doesnt come in for a few weeks [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back