Anonymus Option

A

Anonymous

Admins/Mods...

Can somebody please point me to where I can choose the option to stay "hidden," so my name doesn't show up in the 'online users' section? I have searched the Help/FAQs section, but found nothing helpful.

Thanx

Oh, okay I see it!

Thanx. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Fuck! Why didn't I ever notice that?[!--emo&:doh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/11doh[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'11doh[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:doh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/11doh[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'11doh[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:doh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/11doh[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'11doh[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

BTW...

Why is it, some of the names in the "who's online" list are coloured?
How do you colour your name?

You can't do it yourself; an monkey has to do that for you. Red names are admins, blue names are news team members, pink names are "historians".

Members who contribute to the forum in a way far and beyond the normal call of duty - ie. posting tons of news for example get invited to join a member group. Not sure how you become a historian, ask Mav

Back