An Unusual Incident...

From a Kraut's perspective, I must say the guy's last name is the very least fitting one for him in that occasion.

[!--quoteo(post=132355:date=Mar 17 2006, 03:41 PM:name=Perun)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Mar 17 2006, 03:41 PM) [snapback]132355[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
From a Kraut's perspective, I must say the guy's last name is the very least fitting one for him in that occasion.
[/quote]

What? As in Jakub Fik...will fik no more... :: I just feel bad for the cop who may have received a faceful of Fik's "organ"! Gross... They should've just kept it as evidence instead of re-attaching it! ::

Thats just a horrible, horrible story. I can't imagine how he was able to do it......(and don't one of you witty fellows say "with a knife" [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /] )

Other things hurt too, Ascendancy. Like reading your posts! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132560:date=Mar 20 2006, 06:08 PM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 20 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]132560[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Other things hurt too, Ascendancy. Like reading your posts! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Yes Ascendancy, think of the poor torture you put Mav through with your blasphemous posts! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132560:date=Mar 20 2006, 06:08 PM:name=Maverick)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Mar 20 2006, 06:08 PM) [snapback]132560[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[/quote]
What about Bizza's immense contribution?

Aw... I thought Mav was going to beat you to that observation! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

He's getting old, he does miss things here and there now [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=132565:date=Mar 20 2006, 06:21 PM:name=Ascendancy)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Ascendancy @ Mar 20 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]132565[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]

I'm guessing by the fact that you edited that post, you didn't take Mav's comments very well....
....or you just can't type ::

Hmmm....that guy must be a very good multi-tasker. Think of the discipline it takes to cut off your own, well, you know, and throw it at the cops, while running about the place with an armful of knives.

Actually, I'd rather not imagine it ::

Back