an introduction of sorts

A

Anonymous

Caidé mar a tá sibh?

I'm PsychoStorm- jackbooted, rabid & currently loaded on throat lozenges. I'm from Ireland, dividing my time between Dublin and my terrorist outpost in the midlands.

I've been a fan of the Irons for two-thirds of my life (strange the things one figures out when apparently doing an essay..). As for the other gazillion bands/ artists I like, I refuse to disclose anything until the incriminating files are released =).

Other things we likey: reading, journalling, anthropology, history, Irish, eye-pokey-out jewellry, journalism, playing music & subjugating the midlanders.

Sincerely,
Your Benevolent Dictator

Welcome aboard Paddy! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

::tumbleweed::

Is it always this.. err, dead in here?

*amuses self with the icons*

not always, sometimes the board comes alive... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's been dead for weeks now. must be the holiday season. [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] oh yeah, welcome

Hello and welcome!

Hey, talk to me about essays. I write entirely too many of them.

Welcome to the board. When it's going, it's the best place to be.

I rather be in Shania Twain's arms! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] But yeah, it gets very intense at times [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back