Alter Bridge / Tremonti

I'm buying the physical CD for sure. I will need something to play in the car.
Maybe if I started saving now, I could save enough for the studio hangout for ABVII in 2022.

I’m hoping for at least 1 song with Tremonti on lead vocals even if it is a split lead with Myles. And en epic song or two. I’m pumped

True, but they can always come up with something new. Water is Rising also had vocals mixed but it was rather different and avoided the Words comparisons mostly.

The live version of 'Waters Rising' with the orchestra is great. I came to appreciate Mark's singing a lot last year as I saw his other band a couple of times and listened to the album a lot.

AB just posted that Myles had finished laying down the vocals and he has also done his Lead and Rhythm guitar parts so the album is just about ready for mixing

And this is what I find annoying. They could easily release it in June and tour all summer. Instead, they leave the album for October and we get another leg of Tremonti tour. Don't get me wrong, I love Tremonti, but this takes unnecessarily long.

At least AB admits they are making an album, unlike some other two-word bands I could name.

Back