Alter Bridge / Tremonti

Myles did a live stream yesterday online, here is one of the songs he did. On the stream he sung 5 tracks, and explained a little bit about how each was written. I found it quite enjoyable.

Reactions: FTB
One of the better items on Download today. Sounds like the lockdown and the pandemic featured in his creative inspiration.

One of the better items on Download today. Sounds like the lockdown and the pandemic featured in his creative inspiration.
Agreed! I remember when he did his live stream in April he said he had been writing since the AB tour ended in February, I'm excited to hear whatever he releases who knows maybe we will get both the albums! Or maybe something from his original one which he didn't release will be featured.

I just watched Myles Kennedy's interview from Friday's Fake Download coverage. He's a very engaging interviewee unlike other musicians who are often uncomfortable off stage, and doesn't give lengthy rambling answers like the singer in another band does. Kylie Olsson seemed to be very flirty with him and was giggling or leaning into the camera. Ariana has competition.

He has actually played ten of the 17 Download Festivals so far! :eek: I don't know if that counts this year but it's an impressive tally nonetheless. He first played at Download with Alter Bridge in 2005 and they've since subheadlined the festival twice to Aerosmith. In addition to the Alter Bridge appearances he's also performed at Download with Slash a few times.

Yes, absolutely!

However, Tremonti is by far the best AB-related side project, I think.

Back