All you Members from Toronto!

ohgar_boy

Trooper
Hey guys, I need some help. There's probably no one here from Toronto, or Ontario, at that, but I need some help finding Maiden merchendise. :-\

If there's any stores in Toronto that anyone knows about that sells Iron maiden Shirts, and posters, or something other than CDs, please tell me. I'm wanting to get SOMETHING. Anything.

I can get Cds, but nothing more. [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Please help my fellow Torontonians.

Can't really help you there... sorry.

The only place I can get Maiden (or other) t-shirts is music stores, concerts, or those booths at the mall.

Just walk along Younge st., or Queen st. W.... I'm sure you'll happen to find something in the way of t-shirts, posters, etc.

[!--QuoteBegin-Merciless+Apr 24 2004, 06:22 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Merciless @ Apr 24 2004, 06:22 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Can't really help you there... sorry.

The only place I can get Maiden (or other) t-shirts is music stores, concerts, or those booths at the mall.

Just walk along Younge st., or Queen st. W.... I'm sure you'll happen to find something in the way of t-shirts, posters, etc. [/quote]
I was thinking of going to Younge, but when you live in Etobicoke, it's hard to get downtown without being able to drive. (I'm 13 [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--])

Oh well, maybe I'll take the bus with my friends one day, or something.

THanks for the help, though.

Back