Album Survivor Tracker Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Night Prowler

Customer Deathcycle Manager
Staff member
Schedule:

Iron Maiden by Collin (started on 15 November 2013, ended on 22 December 2013)
Genesis by Stardust (started on 14 December 2013, ended on N/A)
Megadeth by Collin (started on 22 December 2013, ended on N/A)
Judas Priest by Forostar (started on 25 December 2013, ended on N/A)
Rush by Forostar (started on 25 December 2013, ended on N/A)

My plan is to have these album Survivors for all (or most) song Survivors we had or we're about to have. I'm gonna post a list of all of them and people who already announced they are hosting some:

Anthrax by Mosh
Black Sabbath by Mosh
Bruce Dickinson
Dream Theater by Mosh
Foo Fighters by Mosh
Gamma Ray
Guns 'N' Roses by Collin
Iced Earth by Night Prowler
KISS by Mosh
Metallica by Mosh
Nine Inch Nails by Mosh
Opeth by Night Prowler
Pink Floyd by Collin
Sabaton by Night Prowler
Saxon
Symphony X by Night Prowler
Testament
Van Halen by Mosh

I was thinking of making a schedule - one or two at a time or so. So whoever wants to host one of these, say it and I'll add you to the list :)

Last edited:
Oh. In that case, if he doesn't pick it back up by the time Mosh finishes the song Survivor, Mosh can do it properly after it.

We already decided that I'd do that. It was discussed in the last album survivor round.

I'd be happy to do the Pink Floyd and Guns N' Roses ones. If I did the Guns N' Roses one would The Spaghetti Incident count as a studio album?

On top of the ones already listed, I'll do these (not at the same time):
Anthrax
Black Sabbath
Bruce Dickinson
Foo Fighters
KISS
Nine Inch Nails
Van Halen

Your decision. But I don't remember it participating in the song Survivor.
I suppose I could include that album. Sign me up for Pink Floyd and GN'R.

Edit: I see that Bruce Dickinson's hasn't been taken yet. I'll take that one as well.

Last edited:
If more people are up for it, I'll run a Slayer survivor. It would be nice to have survivors for all the big 4 bands, except Anthrax which was done fairly recently.

(If it's OK with Mosh) @Unknown One: Would you like to do Bruce Dickinson and Gamma Ray, since you hosted the song Survivors? :)
@Forostar, @mckindog: Would one of you like to do Saxon?
@Black Wizard: Would you like to do Testament?
I am planning to do other games as well:
- Maiden guitar solo.
- Plus our favourite non-Maiden instrumental songs (although I could include Maiden).
See page 13 and 14 of this topic for more info:
http://forum.maidenfans.com/threads/survivor-tracker-thread.22968/page-13

I would like to do a Black Sabbath Studio Album survivor. And I could do a Saxon albums
Not sure where to start yet. I'd like to do the Maiden guitar solo one the last I think. Also the instrumental one needs preparations (I want to open a topic in which people mention their input, and give them time to come up with input, and listen, with links etc.)

Most important for me are the guitar solo and instrumentals and I would do the others as well, but if someone else wants Sabbath or Saxon, I would like that of course.

Last edited:
@Forostar I was already planning on doing Sabbath immediately after the regular one ends, but if you want to that's fine.

I won't be voting in a Testament album survivor.

If you would do that, that would be fine Mosh.

edit:
I could do Saxon, then. Hope there are enough people who'd join. From regular members I only remember Mckindog and Night Prowler; perhaps also CosmicEddie? (At the moment, Vap and Natalie are not regular members to me; Vap took a long break and Nat is too often away as well to take into account with in a whole survivor). Forgive me if I forgot anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back