Album Artwork

A

Anonymous

Sorry I couldn't include all of them. There's a lot of albums. But I included all studio albums, and two I thought would get a lot of votes. I personally think Live After Death.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I kinda love the Seventh son sphere so I voted on that one but Powerslave, Pom, IM, and Sit have great art too.

LAD, SIT, FotD, SSoaSS, there all good...except for DoD, I just plain don't like DoD

NOTB is my favourite, although I also love Killers and SSOASS.

it Has to be somewhere in time due to all the tiny details that went into it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I agree Somewhere In Time is the most detailed, but Live After Death seems to encapsulate the mood of Iron Maiden. For me, anyway.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Love Seventh Son but you just cant go past live after death its awesome cover work bring back Riggs

Derek Riggs = greatest artist ever. All of his work for Iron Maidenwas amazing. Does anybody know where he is now?

Somewhere in Time for the awesome details (I got the vinnyl ! It´s CUTE ! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Powerslave for the power and imponency

Seventh son for his magic air wich envolves it

And Live after Death for the WHOLE [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i really do think powerslave is the best cover

[attachment deleted by admin]

POwerslave rocks [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think somewhere in time has the most detailed cover but killers and live after death shows eddie at his best!!!!. brave new world is a smart cover and rock in rio looks pretty cool how they incorporate eddies face in with the big stage!!!!

Up the Irons!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Rock On fellow ironers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

FoTD [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back