Adrian's New Band!!!

Should be interesting, I'll have to check them out.

I found it funny, though, that Blabbermouth used the Dance of Death booklet photo of Adrian.  That picture is 7 years old, couldn't they find a more recent one? ;)

That picture is taken directly from Maiden's official site. Maiden themselves are still using old pictures. ;)

Making their live debut just down the road from me, I'll have to go. Is it a supergroup though, or just a band of people who've been in other bands (plus superH)?

Have to check out Vacant Stare, Murder One annd Sikth out now....I wonder how this came to be or if Adrian Smith is friends with any of them?

Anyways, it will be interesting to hear, I'm hoping they will make some original material. Always been a fan of the stuff Smith has done outside Maiden, in particular the Pyscho Motel stuff.

Awesome! I hope they record a studio album of some kind. At least an EP.
national acrobat said:
Making their live debut just down the road from me, I'll have to go. Is it a supergroup though, or just a band of people who've been in other bands (plus superH)?
I thought a supergroup was a band of people who have been in other bands. Also, if you do go, PLEASE record some of the show since it's hard to say how many people would be attending.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Awesome! I hope they record a studio album of some kind. At least an EP.I thought a supergroup was a band of people who have been in other bands. Also, if you do go, PLEASE record some of the show since it's hard to say how many people would be attending.

im gonna guess about 20

As long as adrian gets the majority of the solos i will be happy. Cant wait to here this stuff. We might see a faster more agressive side to adrian.

I hope these guys realise how lucky they are.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Awesome! I hope they record a studio album of some kind. At least an EP.I thought a supergroup was a band of people who have been in other bands. Also, if you do go, PLEASE record some of the show since it's hard to say how many people would be attending.

To me, a supergroup is a band consisting of famous or influential musicians who have played in big bands. Since I don't know anyone of these guys or their bands except Adrian Smith, I really woulden't call this a supergroup. But to people who love all 4 bands it probably is.

Invader said:
Should be interesting, I'll have to check them out.

I found it funny, though, that Blabbermouth used the Dance of Death booklet photo of Adrian.  That picture is 7 years old, couldn't they find a more recent one? ;)
tell that to the official website

Well, both Murder One and Skith are hardcore/nu-metal metal bands with screamo/death type vocals. So, if that's any indication of what the band with Adrian will sound like, it won't be anything too special. Makes me wonder why he would want to get involved in something like this.

Back