A Very Iron Maiden Christmas

Diesel 11

As you scream into the web of silence...
A little chat in the Official Rankings thread got me thinking and leads me to this question: Over the holidays, are there any Maiden songs that you seem drawn to more than others? Are there any that hold emotional meanings to you with regards to the period, are there some that embody the spirit of it, or are there are that you just like to listen to more than at other times in the year?

Curious to hear this!

The entire Powerslave album because my mother bought it for me as a Christmas gift when I was 17. Hard to believe it was twenty one years ago today. In honor of that occassion this is the third year in a row that I listened to the entire Powerslave album on Christmas Day. Its a Christmas tradition for me which I revived here in China to mark the occassion. :D
Merry Christmas everyone and up the Irons!

The older you get, the more Christmas is about the kids and I generally don't get too excited about presents for myself.

However... I remember getting Eddie's Archive under the tree one year. My wife said I reverted back into a 6 year old as I tore off the wrapping paper with feverish intensity. Brilliant Christmas, that was.

Back