a pic of my Sooty

Maidenfreak

Ancient Mariner
Hey guys n girls, some of you might have read about the Sooty I got as a b-day present two weeks ago. Well, here's a pic for all of you to check it out:
[img src=\'http://maidenfreak.bei.t-online.de/sooty.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Jun 5 2004, 01:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Jun 5 2004, 01:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Dude, yer host hijacked yer pic! [/quote]
damnit! I'm really getting annoyed with this host... however, should be working now

@maidenfreak, im really digging your idea of backing up Iron Maiden stuff. i should do that for some of my rare mp3s and such.

Brilliant pic [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

amazing.....! where did you get it!? like the marshall promo poster too! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jun 7 2004, 06:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jun 7 2004, 06:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] amazing.....! where did you get it!? like the marshall promo poster too! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
the Sooty was a b-day present of my g/f [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--], the shirt is selfmade.
The Marshall Poster I got from a music fair where Nicko did one of his drum shows.

Pure metal [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

awwww the sooty is so cute! wow uv have a good collection there too!! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i also like the look of your band maidenfreak, do you have a website or anywhere material can be downloaded?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenfreak+Jun 8 2004, 09:37 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenfreak @ Jun 8 2004, 09:37 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] the Sooty was a b-day present of my g/f  [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--], the shirt is selfmade.
The Marshall Poster I got from a music fair where Nicko did one of his drum shows. [/quote]
i know Nicko was at the London Guitar Show this year with Marshall as well!

[!--QuoteBegin-The_7th_Son+Jun 9 2004, 08:51 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Jun 9 2004, 08:51 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] i also like the look of your band maidenfreak, do you have a website or anywhere material can be downloaded? [/quote]
No, we don't have a website yet (it should be up and running soon).
contact me on MSN when I'm on, I can send you some live tracks then [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back