A little word of warning...

A

Anonymous

The threads about the songs have been set up essentially so people can discuss the music and (mostly) the lyrics. If all you have to say is "this is a great song, my new favourite", or "I love the solo, Adrian's a god", or "I can't wait to hear it live", please abstain to post here. Thanks!

i think the music is at least as important as the lyrics :wacko:
when are you updating the commentary with the A Matter Of Life And Death page, are you waiting for material? :wub:

prowlergrig said:
when are you updating the commentary with the A Matter Of Life And Death page, are you waiting for material? :wub:

Here you go. Feast yourself, prowlergrig. An update that's even more kvlt than that split between Krieg and Nunslaughter. Excellent work, Mav. :mellow: I haven't seen such eloquence in your commentaries before. This one is clearly your pinnacle, even though it's not finished yet.

Black Dragon said:
Here you go. Feast yourself, prowlergrig. An update that's even more kvlt than that split between Krieg and Nunslaughter. Excellent work, Mav. :mellow: I haven't seen such eloquence in your commentaries before. This one is clearly your pinnacle, even though it's not finished yet.
Sounds promising so far.

i'm feasting i'm feasting  haha ^_^
btw, it sure must've taken a lot of work ;)

Well, Mav, you've displayed your vast knowledge of the concepts and ideas behind the songs as fluently as ever.  I particularly like your attention to grammar and diction...really, it's a joy reading the information about the songs that I never would have known otherwise.  Who would have thought that Different World is a sadder song than Wildest Dreams simply because its initials are reversed?  Profound stuff. :D

wow raven, i admire your perseverance :) i couldn't get through more than a paragraph, my head started aching.

i can't even begin to think how hard it was to write all that stuff in l33t sp34k, it must've taken an enormous amount of willpower.

but teh other song WD wuz showin moer hoep than DW taht normal cuz teh letterz r teh other way round lol!!!!1111
ROFLMFAO!! :wacko:

That commentary is hilarious. If you manage to read some of the words, they actually make some sense...

*chrm* Out of curiosity, will this commentary be "updated" later with something more informative?

MadMax said:
If you manage to read some of the words, they actually make some sense...
Sadly, in the case of some users, this normally applies to the 'more informative' stuff...

Back