A Little Help....

Raven

Ancient Mariner
Just a short question I am stumped over. Since when was B*DGER a swear word? And if it isn't, why is my the Monty Python quote in my sig being censored? :: . If anyone can solve this conundrum, I will be deeply in your debt. I'm in Python withdrawl already.... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128822:date=Feb 11 2006, 05:34 PM:name=Silky)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Silky @ Feb 11 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]128822[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Just a short question I am stumped over. Since when was B*DGER a swear word? And if it isn't, why is my the Monty Python quote in my sig being censored? :: . If anyone can solve this conundrum, I will be deeply in your debt. I'm in Python withdrawl already.... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]
[/quote]
What word are you trying to say, I'm not too familiar with Monty Pythin sketches to be honest. It's probably some obscure slang word, try lloking it up in The Urban Dictionary. The same thing happens with the word c**t which comes out as GREAT MUSICIAN...

Try spelling the word with capitals or numbers replacing letters in different places or something ::

Oh I get it now, the word is B*DGER, I thought Silky meant that something else was changed to B*DGER by default. You are a silly boy [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=128903:date=Feb 12 2006, 11:17 PM:name=Real World)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Feb 12 2006, 11:17 PM) [snapback]128903[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]B*DGER is a swear word on these here forums and I will not tollerate its use![/quote]But what will Jeff do?

Yes [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

By the way, Jeff seems to have become passive in the past week or so. Strange, eh?

Ahhh, rite...I get it now. Well, sort of. It's something to do with the Madness forum. I don't particularly want to know, nor expect to be told, who thought that up and why. I value my sanity, thank you very much, and do not want it spoiled by a in-depth insight into the twisted minds of this site's founders. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

Back