A call to the contributors of the Commentary

A

Anonymous

Gor quite rightly complained recently that there were no obvious credits to those who helped make the Commentary what it is. Although most of the information I added to my pages come from this very forum, I'd like to hear from those who provided me with facts and pieces of valuable insight into the songs (I can't remember everyone, sorry!).

I am planning to make new pages with the album credits, and I'll also add the due credits to those who contributed to the various commentaries. It'll take some time though, so don't expect to be thanked tomorrow... but you will be!

So please come claim your piece of "glory" on this thread. Every name will be taken into account.

Thanks! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Thanks mav - class.

btw, do we have to list our contributions even if they're written on the Commentary bb? Or do you just want lists of contributions that came to you via email or any other way except the Commentary bb?

I'd like to hear from people who didn't post their contribution on the BB. I can retrieve the info from the forum, but I've lost many emails due to a computer crash a few weeks ago. The emailers are the ones I'm interested to see on this list.

What, so I don't get to claim my intellectual glory for everyone here?

~preens~

I remember having sent you a PM about that Bible quote at the beginning of NOTB. Everything else has gone through the BB.

I just wonder, wouldn't it be sufficient to credit the BB for contributions posted there?

The rant is saved and will be posted in due course. My priority goes to the new upcoming Tribute section for the moment, but I haven't forgotten you. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

There is a small notice in the DoD booklet, in the right corner of the last page (below the tour dates and fan club adress):

"This CD is carboneutral. Carbon Dioxide is one of the main reasons for global warming. Future Forests calculate the amount of CO2 produced in the production and distribution of this CD. Iron Maiden and Future Forests will plant enough trees to re-absorb this amount of CO2. If you are interested in planting a tree in the Iron Maiden Forest go to www.futureforests.com/ironmaiden"

Goes to show you nobody reads the liner notes.

By the way, I take my hat off to that action. [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hey Mav, about a year ago, I sent you a mail about the hebrew letters on SSOSS album cover. I don't know if you even used it, you updated it but it was not entirely what I send you so I guess you took it from someone/somewhere else.

thanks for reading...

Back