30 second samples of each song on new DT album

A

Anonymous

[a href=\'http://www.warnermusic.de/starcheck/result2.jsp?eanupc=075596289122\' target=\'_blank\']Here[/a]

Oh man I'm excited. [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

again, no song shorter than 10 minutes, and from my experience from 6 degrees of inner turbulence, I fear of endless needless repetitions of boring ryhtms...

Where's the band who composed Metropolis, Under A Glassmoon, Take The Time, Beyond his Life, Fatal Tragedy, but most important, Learning To Live... One song of such quality will be enough for me anyway.

I lstened the samples, and it seems tome that the style and the sound won't be much different than 6 degrees. They stated that their main influence for this album is NOTB album of Iron Maiden and Master Of Puppets from Metallica. Both influences are really apparent. I hope they don't become a second Symphony X, which will make us say "been there, done that". But 30 secs from a 10 min song is very short to decide. I hope the songs are as rich as the ones I stated in my previous post, so that this album won't be a straightforward album in DT's standarts (but they're insistingly trying to be more simple and straightforward since Falling into Infinity and creating worser albums each time except Metropolis pt. 2)

From what I listened I love second bit the most (this Dying Soul) mostly because of its dual guitar reminded me Iron Maiden.

30 seconds... that's like nothing...
but I'm still looking forward to the album. It might get one of my top 2003 releases.

Back