23rd December 2006 - Earls Court?

A

Anonymous

Has anyone got or know of any recordings from this show? My friend tried to record it but the sound was inaudible afterwards, which was a shame.

I have one - recorded by myself on a MD recorder, but the recording (although audible) needs a little tweaking in some audio editor. I have it in Wave format as well as MP3 online - before I post links, I do need to know it does not go against forum policies.

Can an admin help? Is posting a link to a bootleg MP3 allowed on here?

By acting as a bit of a plonker, I misread the date this gig relates too. I was at the 22nd - not the 23rd.

Sorry. :blush:

Sorry for the delay...

Linking to MP3 bootlegs has been done here in the past, and I do recall that RW himself at least once hosted a bootleg MP3 on this website. I say go for it.

Thanks for your blessing Perun. :) And no worries Albie.

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone else know of a recording of this show? As I said my friend's recording came out awefully and I'd really love to hear the show again.

There are at least 2 full recordings known from this show that surfaced so far

St-Metal said:
There are at least 2 full recordings known from this show that surfaced so far
Well that's good to know. Have you got any links/contacts?

I have 1 of them incoming and am trying to trade for the 2nd one. I will post here once I get it (probably in a few weeks...)

St-Metal said:
I have 1 of them incoming and am trying to trade for the 2nd one. I will post here once I get it (probably in a few weeks...)
Cool, thanks. Please, keep me posted.

The 1st source has just arrived today. It's an A- to me. The other source should be arriving next week, if you're up for a trade let me know and we will arrange something!

Cheers

Back